Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Juggernaut VS Thanos

Always wondered who would win between these two power players.

Speed is equalized, no gems, ultimate nulifiers or anything for Thanos. Also, no powers.

Straight h2h.

who wins

Extraordinary Member

They kinda go on forever since neither of them can hurt their opponent.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Thanos.

He tears off Cain’s helmet and mind-frags him.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Thanos.

He tears off Cain’s helmet and mind-frags him.
    Op says no powers, straight h2h. Pretty sure they meant no powers beyond strength and durability, though.

I guess if there's no powers, technically Thanos is probably still more skilled and thus beats Cain in H2H then.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I guess if there's no powers, technically Thanos is probably still more skilled and thus beats Cain in H2H then.
    Probably this. And likely by BFR, due to gaining a skill advantage and thereby finding a window to yeet Cain into space.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Op says no powers, straight h2h. Pretty sure they meant no powers beyond strength and durability, though.
    Valid point. Reading fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Probably this. And likely by BFR, due to gaining a skill advantage and thereby finding a window to yeet Cain into space.
    Agreed with the above, but the issue here is that Cain can walk back. Seriously.

This isn't a situation where Cain gets hurled so far in an instant that he cannot see the planet any more and thus cannot FIND it in the void. And the dude has been shown to walk in situations where he shouldn't be able to walk. I'm *wiggles hand* partly of a mind to say he can simply walk back. And if that's the case, there's no BFR here and we end up with a couple of guys who cannot hurt each other, don't need sleep, and are effectively immortal whaling away on each other for eternity.

Khazan audience is going to get pretty bored.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Valid point. Reading fail.

Agreed with the above, but the issue here is that Cain can walk back. Seriously.

This isn't a situation where Cain gets hurled so far in an instant that he cannot see the planet any more and thus cannot FIND it in the void. And the dude has been shown to walk in situations where he shouldn't be able to walk. I'm *wiggles hand* partly of a mind to say he can simply walk back. And if that's the case, there's no BFR here and we end up with a couple of guys who cannot hurt each other, don't need sleep, and are effectively immortal whaling away on each other for eternity.

Khazan audience is going to get pretty bored.
    Wouldn't that qualify as a power though? Similarly, Thanos could teleport back but that's probably banned by the OP as well. So if they have their strength and durability it is likely a win for Thanos because he has superior skills and strategy to get the space toss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Wouldn't that qualify as a power though? Similarly, Thanos could teleport back but that's probably banned by the OP as well. So if they have their strength and durability it is likely a win for Thanos because he has superior skills and strategy to get the space toss off.
    Does that qualify as a power? If so, then yeah, again, lack of powers does make a difference and Thanos can and will space-toss him. Thanos seems to be stronger than Cain and is certainly more skilled; if anyone will win a space-toss competition, it'll likely be him.
    Why are we here?

I'm not sure what we're counting as a power and what we're not, but if it comes down to a ever lasting slugfest where neither can hurt the other, then we're going to run into one of the most rare of all Khazan outcomes: The forfeit.

After a couple of hours, I can see Juggernaut just throwing his hand into the air and going "This is stupid. I quit. If you want it so much, you win, ya' big smiling prune. I'm going to go hit the bar."

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'm not sure what we're counting as a power and what we're not, but if it comes down to a ever lasting slugfest where neither can hurt the other, then we're going to run into one of the most rare of all Khazan outcomes: The forfeit.

After a couple of hours, I can see Juggernaut just throwing his hand into the air and going "This is stupid. I quit. If you want it so much, you win, ya' big smiling prune. I'm going to go hit the bar."
    As the saying goes, forum needs a like button. I think you nailed it.
    Why are we here?

This one is going in the Rumbles Dictionary.

Aaaaaand done.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-14-2022 at 08:05 AM.
    Why are we here?

Glad to be of assistance.

Thanos seems to be stronger than Cain and is certainly more skilled; if anyone will win a space-toss competition, it'll likely be him.
    If Thanos is stronger and more skilled, wouldn't a ten-count wrestling pin do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    If Thanos is stronger and more skilled, wouldn't a ten-count wrestling pin do it?
    I know this sounds a ridiculous statement, but to someone with the strength of Thanos, a space-toss is probably easier.
    Chief Curmudgeon