Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, everyone is pretty tight-lipped but they did a bad job of hiding things from Kyle in this episode.

I don't think they would handle being celebrities like on the Inverse!Earth, especially Jordan.
    Heh one similarity that is present is Jon and Bizarro Jon seem to have the same alienation with their dad. Can’t say Clark doesn’t deserve it with how he’s always sidelining Jon to focus on Jordan. Now he knows how that feels with Jon bailing on him to go do something else. The show seems aware of how Clark treats Jon poorly in S2 and S3, but they still keep kicking the can down the road on having Clark & Jon come clean with each other. Bit of a shame that the show is unlikely to end before a final confrontation about that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I have to still catching up with the last eps. My theory on the cliffhanger-y ending is that Bizarro/Inverse Superman will turn into Doomsday in the final episode somehow and kill Clark because it's the 30th anniversary of that damn storyline and Superman can't escape it.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Clark had some seriously funny moments in this episode, some intentional some not. The whole wrestling thing (complete with t-shirt). Him saying, "some people still think I'm cool," and "I used to love hanging out with my Mom when I was their age," both got a good chuckle out of me.

Really liked Peia's description of the depths of Lex's evil nature. Thought that was pretty awesome and continues to build up his menace before he actually shows up.

Looks like Matteo is now roped into the family business. Confrontation coming with Nat at some point?

Is Bizarro going to see any action? We've seen him 3 or so times this season and he's always just the test body for Mannheim. I'm hoping for some awakening scene where he wakes up like Frankenstein's monster and just goes berzerk.

Seems like if the seniors wanted to have a kegger, they'd have picked a more inconspicuous location, lol.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Clark had some seriously funny moments in this episode, some intentional some not. The whole wrestling thing (complete with t-shirt). Him saying, "some people still think I'm cool," and "I used to love hanging out with my Mom when I was their age," both got a good chuckle out of me.

Really liked Peia's description of the depths of Lex's evil nature. Thought that was pretty awesome and continues to build up his menace before he actually shows up.

Looks like Matteo is now roped into the family business. Confrontation coming with Nat at some point?

Is Bizarro going to see any action? We've seen him 3 or so times this season and he's always just the test body for Mannheim. I'm hoping for some awakening scene where he wakes up like Frankenstein's monster and just goes berzerk.

Seems like if the seniors wanted to have a kegger, they'd have picked a more inconspicuous location, lol.
    I'm guessing if they take out Peia next episode, then Manheim will only have Bizarro left to rely on.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I continue to be pleasantly surprised by how well this show has handled the 'Lois has cancer' plotline.

I only wish the handling of the sons wasn't such a collossal misfire on almost every level.

The miscalculation of having two sons instead of one is like a weight dragging the show down with each episode. There's not enough material for both of them, so they trade off being asshats without being particularly compelling ones at that.

I really wish this show could just be mostly awful so I could stop watching it, but it keeps delivering just enough great stuff that I keep coming back for more like a chump

Extraordinary Member

Well, everyone is pretty tight-lipped but they did a bad job of hiding things from Kyle in this episode.

I don't think they would handle being celebrities like on the Inverse!Earth, especially Jordan.
    Kyle has some nerve trying to bust into their home,

Lex will show up in episode 12.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

About time!

Man this could be really awesome, esp with how they’ve been building up to this moment and his straight up villainous nature.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam

RIP to Peia. Looks like the Mannheims at least are finding their consciences now. Loved that final convo Supes had about it being ok to let go.

Bizarro is changing huh? Yeah he’s totally going to become Doomsday. Maybe that’s the big twist, we spend the whole season worrying about if Lois will die, and instead Clark is the one to bite it.

Yeah the way Peia died was pretty cool from both an action and dialogue perspective.

Kinda cool how Jon was the one to calm down Jordan with his burgeoning X-ray vision powers.

And we finally get Bizarro who’s awake… and pretty pissed! Lol.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Bizarro is changing huh? Yeah he’s totally going to become Doomsday. Maybe that’s the big twist, we spend the whole season worrying about if Lois will die, and instead Clark is the one to bite it.
    I bet he'll grow spikes at the end of the next episode.

So is this Lex's team?

Honestly not really getting Lex vibes here.

Astonishing Member

So is this Lex's team?

Honestly not really getting Lex vibes here.
    If I didn't know who was playing Lex, I'd be hard pressed not to pick which of these four was the mastermind- and the actual Lex would be in the bottom half of the list.