Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I kind of wish McFarlane or even the people who do the Injustice figures, would do a S&L line. I think it's odd there are Christopher Reeve figures but they're all expensive and hard to find.
    Yeah, I’m hoping McFarlane puts one out eventually. They did a Flash and I think Arrow already. I want a Lois figure. I have a half dozen customs but would really like to get a legit modern one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yeah, I’m hoping McFarlane puts one out eventually. They did a Flash and I think Arrow already. I want a Lois figure. I have a half dozen customs but would really like to get a legit modern one.
    You don’t want McFarlane then, he’s been open that women figures don’t meet his sales expectations so he doesn’t make them. Just recently he did a JLD line without Zatanna for example.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

https://twitter.com/maulermma/status...nB0PLjtxBj5qKw
    That’s a WRAP for me on @cwsupermanlois Season 3! Thx to @robhayter and his ultra-professional stunt team, @tylerhoechlin, @WoleParks and everyone on the production side of things including the incredibly-hardworking crew. Can’t wait for the S3 kickoff.
    #SupermanAndLois #Superman
    Looks like Atom Man finished his scenes for S3.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You don’t want McFarlane then, he’s been open that women figures don’t meet his sales expectations so he doesn’t make them. Just recently he did a JLD line without Zatanna for example.
    I have a whole list of female figures I want to see.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

https://twitter.com/maulermma/status...nB0PLjtxBj5qKw

Looks like Atom Man finished his scenes for S3.
    Man, they did such a good job on the Atom Man costume making it creepy as hell.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Assassinate Putin!

Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Could be one of the other two which will continue, but even if it was I think S&L would get one more season at most. Ending it on S4 like Titans and Doom Patrol are, would mean it ends around the same time the next Superman movie would be ready. That’s what I always expected to happen. If S3 is the end I hope it goes out with a bang, and at least we’d get to see Hoechlin finally interact with a Lex.

Could be one of the other two which will continue, but even if it was I think S&L would get one more season at most. Ending it on S4 like Titans and Doom Patrol are, would mean it ends around the same time the next Superman movie would be ready. That’s what I always expected to happen. If S3 is the end I hope it goes out with a bang, and at least we’d get to see Hoechlin finally interact with a Lex.
    I thought it was odd they didn't get to do that during Crisis considering the fact that it was supposed to be HIS Lex. (albeit a different version of him)
    Assassinate Putin!

I thought it was odd they didn't get to do that during Crisis considering the fact that it was supposed to be HIS Lex. (albeit a different version of him)
    It's because the Supergirl writers cared more about Kara than Kal.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/sup...235506971/amp/

“Superman & Lois” is expected to continue for “one to two more seasons” according to DC Studios heads James Gunn and Peter Safran.

The future of the CW series was revealed by the pair at a press event on the Warner Bros. lot on Jan. 30. at which they laid out their initial development slate. When asked about “Superman & Lois,” Gunn said, “It’s a show everybody likes, so it’s going to keep going for a little bit.”
    Hope this means it will get a S4, and run until Legacy is ready for release in 2025.

I know. Though they have done Wonder Woman and Cyclone from Black Adam at least. How about a Death of Superman 3 pack with Doomsday, Superman and Lois? They have done Eradicator and Superboy so far, I'm sure a Cyborg Superman won't be far behind.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/sup...235506971/amp/

Hope this means it will get a S4, and run until Legacy is ready for release in 2025.
    Everyone seems to be interpreting this as at least a season 4 and possibly season 5. Liked that he said its a show everyone likes" so it will keep going for a little while. Seems like it could even continue independent of whatever happens to the CW. None of these new shows are really in the immediate offing (apparently Peacemaker Season 2 isn't written yet) so they need some content for Max.

I wasn’t sure if that meant 2 more seasons after S3 or if it included S3. Guess we’ll find out, and I’m sure it depends on how S3 will be received too. But the casting call for Lex indicates they were hoping to use the Lex actor in S4 as well.

I just want Superman from Earth 96 to show up again just so we can see Routh back in that suit!
    Assassinate Putin!

S&L is a very expensive series to make. S&L saw its audience drop almost 20% from season 1 to 2. Most "popular" shows see a bump in season 2 followed by a drop in season 3. If S&L drops further this season it is over. I think they already pretty much know this is the final season judging from some comments. The good thing is that they can go out with a bang. Unlike say Lois and Clark whose producers were "assured" they'd get a 5th season and at the last minute the series was axed

Gunn's comment about S&L having a little more time is surprisingly non-supportive. It fits with the sense some get that Superman is not a priority for WBD/Gunn. WBD could bring S&L over to HBO for a fourth and final season in 2024 leading into the planned Superman Legacy film in 2025. It looks however that WBD won't do that leaving S&L's fate for a 4th season up to CW/Nexstar.
    Last edited by Jeffrey2; 02-06-2023 at 08:17 AM.