Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey2 View Post
    I'd love to see a Toyman episode. A lighter ep with bantering between Supes and Toyman as weapon after weapon, developed by Toyman, doesn't work against Superman until suddenly one does. They could introduce Daxamite and have Superman struggle to bend this strange metal which he can't see through. Maybe Toyman captures Superman in a Dazamite "box" which Supes can't break out of.

The series needs to lighten up this season. The teen angst and intensity drove many viewers away last season.
    Yeah, I kind of want to see Supes fight more Supervillains or villains of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I kind of want to see Supes fight more Supervillains or villains of the week.
    We know the first couple of episodes have scenes in Metropolis, might be a chance of getting something like that if it’s not just Intergang mooks he fights.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    We know the first couple of episodes have scenes in Metropolis, might be a chance of getting something like that if it’s not just Intergang mooks he fights.
    Hopefully not with X-Kryptonite. I think we've done enough with that.

Hopefully not with X-Kryptonite. I think we've done enough with that.
    Amen. Time to bring out the alien weapons.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Sorta like Adam West Batman without the intentional silliness and camp.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Some relevant info regarding Berlanti:

If Zaslav is eager to resign Berlanti then I feel more confident that S&L will indeed run until Gunn’s Superman reboot is ready.

In the midst of all this corporate upheaval, I had totally forgotten what might be next for Berlanti.

The CW has released the titles for the first four episodes of Season 3 of “Superman & Lois”.

As we already knew, the premiere episode of Season 3 is titled “Closer”. The next three episodes are:
    S03E02 – “Uncontrollable Forces”
    S03E03 – “In Cold Blood”
    S03E04 – “Too Close To Home”
    https://www.supermanhomepage.com/sup...pisode-titles/

I miss these episode titles and trying to figure out the plot .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I guess Intergang would be in play because of Manheim's appearance. I'd be up for the Invisible mafia and the Red Cloud making an appearance. More grounded threats fit the show better to me. Season 2 struggled with the Multiverse shattering stakes of Parasite's plan.
    Or it could be yet another bait and switch like the last 2 seasons. For all we know this lex could turn out to be Kenny Braverman aka conduit.

Mighty Member

This Luthor could be yet another bait and switch like the last 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Or it could be yet another bait and switch like the last 2 seasons. For all we know this lex could turn out to be Kenny Braverman aka conduit.
    It would be funny if his mother's maiden name was Luthor.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    This Luthor could be yet another bait and switch like the last 2 seasons.
    Possible but given the supposed casting sheet said they might get bumped up to S4 regular, it’s Intergang I expect will be involved in a misdirect. I don’t expect Mannheim to be the sole S3 Big Bad.

There is absolutely no guarantee that SAL will even reach Season 4 under Nexar's new ownership. Yeah, SAL might hop to HBOmax, but Warner Overlord Zaslov has made it clear he's not a fan of multiple live-action versions of potential money-makers like Batman and Superman running around at the same time.

What I'm saying is Season 3 might be IT for Superman And Lois, so at least introduce the Big Guns like Luthor and Brainiac just in case you don't get a Season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    There is absolutely no guarantee that SAL will even reach Season 4 under Nexar's new ownership. Yeah, SAL might hop to HBOmax, but Warner Overlord Zaslov has made it clear he's not a fan of multiple live-action versions of potential money-makers like Batman and Superman running around at the same time.

What I'm saying is Season 3 might be IT for Superman And Lois, so at least introduce the Big Guns like Luthor and Brainiac just in case you don't get a Season 4.
    If Nexstar doesn’t want to renew it for another season than the show is over I reckon. With Gunn preparing his new Superman reboot and the animated Superman show on HBO Max, I don’t see Zaslav renewing it for a MAX show. Part of why I think S&L might survive is that it’s in the exact kind of deal Zaslav likes: they licensed out the Superman IP to a third party to make a show where they don’t have to spend any money directly, but benefit by putting the show on MAX. If that relationship doesn’t continue then S&L won’t survive. Currently I’m fine if S3 is it, even if I would like to see the show end with 1-2 more seasons.