Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Nexstar doesn’t want to renew it for another season than the show is over I reckon. With Gunn preparing his new Superman reboot and the animated Superman show on HBO Max, I don’t see Zaslav renewing it for a MAX show. Part of why I think S&L might survive is that it’s in the exact kind of deal Zaslav likes: they licensed out the Superman IP to a third party to make a show where they don’t have to spend any money directly, but benefit by putting the show on MAX. If that relationship doesn’t continue then S&L won’t survive. Currently I’m fine if S3 is it, even if I would like to see the show end with 1-2 more seasons.
    At the very least I hope this season ends on a good note and improves from season 2.

https://twitter.com/itsryanunicomb/s...oUXAWCq1V_nqdA
    Hot damn! #SupermanandLois is HBOmax’s second biggest DC show (behind only @JamesGunn superb Peacemaker) and the 17th overall most watched show. A MASSIVE achievement. Congrats Todd, @BittrScrptReadr @BitsieTulloch @tylerhoechlin and all involved. Absolutely stellar stuff!
    I have no clue where he’s getting this info from and he doesn’t say so take with a grain of salt but if true… I think S&L will get a S4 at least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Since The Flash S9 seems to be bringing back everyone as a send off for the Arrowverse I wonder if Hoechlin will show up over there in his Arrowverse incarnation? Not expecting it to happen but a cameo would be cool. I do think Benoist might return for that since she was the third member of the Arrowverse Trinity.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I don't expect Tyler to appear in The Flash S9. Perhaps his Superman will be referenced just to make the audience aware of what's up with him now.

This does kind of remind me how they seemed to go out of their way to not mention or address Superman at all in the last season of SG .

He is on a earth by himself on his show,but he could show up with the other suit and a clean shave and be their superman with every one on the same planet,not really hard to think about or actually implement
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I don't expect Tyler to appear in The Flash S9. Perhaps his Superman will be referenced just to make the audience aware of what's up with him now.
    It would be a cameo at best I’m sure, and Benoist is the more likely one to appear, but they do seem set to bring back everyone so you never know.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It would be a cameo at best I’m sure, and Benoist is the more likely one to appear, but they do seem set to bring back everyone so you never know.
    I would be surprised if he appears. The other actors appearing had their shows ended or cancelled long ago, it makes more sense to see them again one last time before the Arrowverse is over.

So the word is they're looking for a new, 40-something actor to play the SAL version of Lex Luthor.

I hope the age thing is more of a guideline than a rule, because I would very much like to have 64-year-old Clancy Brown (the animated voice of STAS and JL/U's Lex Luthor) to play the character in flesh and blood.

BANNED

Berlanti Productions have inked a new four year deal with Warner Television

https://deadline.com/2023/01/greg-be...on-1235211523/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I would be surprised if he appears. The other actors appearing had their shows ended or cancelled long ago, it makes more sense to see them again one last time before the Arrowverse is over.
    He's not going to appear as the Arrow-verse Superman anymore. It's already confusing enough to have two Supermen that look exactly alike. They'll be lucky to get Supergirl to show up.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Berlanti Productions have inked a new four year deal with Warner Television

https://deadline.com/2023/01/greg-be...on-1235211523/
    I'm hoping Superman and Lois is apart of it.

SAL Season 3 teaser trailer just dropped.

Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 01-15-2023 at 08:23 PM.

Incredible Member

I'm not liking the focus on Lois as damsel-in-distress at all. Like, the entire trailer's framed around it, even scenes I could see being about something entirely different in the actual show (like Jordan's talk with new Jon).

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    SAL Season 3 teaser trailer just dropped.

The Jon recasting doesn't stand out as much as I thought but he's not in it much...

Third Kent kid on the way? Or is it a fakeout?

I like the Superman and Steel pairing but I hope Clark doesn't come off short to justify John Henry getting more to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    I'm not liking the focus on Lois as damsel-in-distress at all. Like, the entire trailer's framed around it, even scenes I could see being about something entirely different in the actual show (like Jordan's talk with new Jon).
    Well, I guess we're back to the classic status quo of intrepid reporter Lois getting in over her head and needing to get saved by Superman .