Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    SAL Season 3 teaser trailer just dropped.

-I bet they’re introducing a daughter (assuming it isn’t a fakeout)
    -Hey that’s the Daily Planet! Looks like it’s going to get totally wrecked lol
    -Lois in the thick of it investigating Intergang
    -The new Jon looks fine, the two actors do look more like twins/brothers now
    -Man have I missed Wole Steel, glad to see him and Clark continue to team up
    -Looks like Clark gets exposed to Green K at some point
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

SAL Season 3 teaser trailer just dropped.

Could we actually be getting Lara Kent?

RCO013_1469637789.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    -I bet they’re introducing a daughter (assuming it isn’t a fakeout)
    -Hey that’s the Daily Planet! Looks like it’s going to get totally wrecked lol
    -Lois in the thick of it investigating Intergang
    -The new Jon looks fine, the two actors do look more like twins/brothers now
    -Man have I missed Wole Steel, glad to see him and Clark continue to team up
    -Looks like Clark gets exposed to Green K at some point
    I guess it depends on whether they want to have a baby around or how that would effect Nat in the family dynamic if they have a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it depends on whether they want to have a baby around or how that would effect Nat in the family dynamic if they have a daughter.
    Nat would at least still have her dad to interact with. Of course she might otherwise join Jon in the “around but not the favorite/focus” family department.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Now that we've seen actual footage, the new Jon actor most definitely looks the part as expected. Will still be weird at first though.

Lois being maybe pregnant has got to be a fakeout, right? I mean, there's been at least one each season so far.* And the cast is already a pretty full house. But we shall see.

Sam Lane continues to be an intriguing character.

*Recently re watched the early part of season 1, the Lex/Steel fakeout was so cool.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

The pregnancy is most likely a false one (or maybe more intriguingly, one that sadly doesn't successfully come to full term).

Intergang and Lex Luthor are both showing up this season.

I hope we get this show's brand-new version of Jimmy Olsen (i.e. not SG's Mehcad Brooks). As well as some gems from the rogues gallery.

Blaze is too much to hope for, but Mxyzptlk shouldn't be. Nor should Metallo. Hell, go for broke and revamp Nuclear Man!

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

The pregnancy is most likely a false one (or maybe more intriguingly, one that sadly doesn't successfully come to full term).
    I think they should be VERY careful if they're going that route. They've had Lois lose a child once, doing it twice could be tasteless.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I'm hoping it's their take on Cir-el.

So technically the villain of season 2 was Parasite right?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So technically the villain of season 2 was Parasite right?
    Yeah she just fizzled out kinda fast and took too long to do her plan. Tal-rho had a cool twist but she didn't.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-18-2023 at 09:02 PM.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Yeah she just fizzled out kinda fast and took too long to do her plan.
    I felt it was the same pacing problem with season one. Both would have been far tighter with fewer episodes.

Tal-rho had a cool twist but she didn't.
    Tal-Rho in season two is my legit favourite thing about the show.

His arc plays into my belief that Superman should see the best in everyone and is ultimately looking to turn his enemies to the side of good. Season one: genocide. Season two: helps save two Earths!

I really hope he comes back a bit in season three.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I feel like the Bizarro stuff was way cooler than all the Parasite bits in season 2.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I felt it was the same pacing problem with season one. Both would have been far tighter with fewer episodes.

His arc plays into my belief that Superman should see the best in everyone and is ultimately looking to turn his enemies to the side of good. Season one: genocide. Season two: helps save two Earths!

Which is funny because they are shorter than the other DC CW shows.

I agree about Tal-Rho coming back. I'm hoping he and Jordan go on a road trip in space like Jon and Jor-el did in the comics but better.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-19-2023 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    I feel like the Bizarro stuff was way cooler than all the Parasite bits in season 2.
    They shouldn't have killed off Bizarro as fast as they did. Although maybe that was for Tyler's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post

Which is funny because they are shorter than the other DC CW shows.

I agree about Tal-Rho coming back. I'm hoping he and Jordan go on a road trip in space like Jon and Jor-el did in the comics but better.
    Last we saw Tal he was on Bizarro world, right? (after walking into that bar and mockingly called them all "Bizarro weirdos" or something ) That has some great story potential right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They shouldn't have killed off Bizarro as fast as they did. Although maybe that was for Tyler's sake.
    The episode with the mirror image fight scenes was one of the better sequences in either season.