The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Bring back the Amalgam Universe

DC & Marvel need to bring back the Amalgam Universe! Think of this universe involved in the next crisis event or spiderverse event it would be incredible, this could be potentially how the Secret Crisis begins. FOOD 4 THOUGHT!!
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Well, if Disney ever buys WB, it could happen. I don't want Disney to buy WB.

They can't buy WB as a whole, not after buying 20th Century. If it was up for sale (unlikely unless WBDiscovery goes bankrupt), they probably could buy just DC though, as the competition regulators would just treat it as a small part of the overall periodicals market instead of them and the already-Disney-owned Marvel having the majority of the comic book market.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Probably not gonna happen anytime soon. Cutting through the red tape to get that super limited print run of JLA/Avengers earlier this year was already a Herculean effort.

Wasn’t the amalgam universe listed in the new Multiverse list in Dark Crisis Big Bang? They labeled it as earth-1996 I think.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wasn’t the amalgam universe listed in the new Multiverse list in Dark Crisis Big Bang? They labeled it as earth-1996 I think.
    Yep. And being that two of my top 3 favorite superheroes are the Flash and Ghost Rider, I would love to see Speed Demon again. I know that's not going to happen, but it's nice to know he's out there in the Multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I would love to see Speed Demon again. I know that's not going to happen, but it's nice to know he's out there in the Multiverse.
    Exactly what I'm thinking, Refrax5! Still hoping for the return of...

StrangeFate

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-15-2022 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

I know it's not going to happen BUT if it did, I'd love to see them put out a Amalgam "crossover event" as opposed to just random issues of separate titles.

Instead of getting Issue 1 of Super Soldier, and Darkclaw, and whatever, you'd get the full story of the Secret Wars on Infinite Earths, or the Infinity Invasion, or something.

If DC/Marvel crossovers were still allowed, imagine how many Deadpool/Harley Quinn one-shots we would have gotten in the 2010s.

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    If DC/Marvel crossovers were still allowed, imagine how many Deadpool/Harley Quinn one-shots we would have gotten in the 2010s.
    And at least one Harley Quinn/Squirrel Girl.

Astonishing Member

Isn't Quesada gone from Marvel. He spearheaded the no crossover with Marvel rules.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Exactly what I'm thinking, Refrax5! Still hoping for the return of...

StrangeFate

I would love to see an ongoing Doctor Strangefate series
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse