Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2502

Tomorrow is Superman’s birthday. Might get a suit reveal then to kick off the start of filming.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tomorrow is Superman’s birthday. Might get a suit reveal then to kick off the start of filming.
    That would be cool .

who is creating the score for this film?

will the John Williams theme be referenced?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

He probably did take the job in part because of the Suicide Squad flopping, but he would not be sticking with it if he didn’t feel passionate about it. He’s the head, he could easily just hand his script over to someone else to direct, or let someone else reboot Superman from scratch.
    Exactly. I expect that to happen to Peacemaker S2, Gunn wrote it but someone else will direct most if not all episodes while James will focus on Legacy and running DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    Maybe it was sort of a package deal and him taking the Superman project is what even got him a chance to be in charge of DC later on. Like him taking the job was basically applying for the opportunity as DC head.

By all accounts it looks like Gunn had no interest in Superman, but I am sure getting a lucrative position would have nudged him.
    How does writing a Superman movie would've qualified him to be DC head? They were looking for a producer/businessman for the position not a creative. Safran was picked but he didn't wanted to do the job alone and shared duty with Gunn, one would've focused on the creative side while the other on the financial/technical side of DC studio, despite the DC CEO role was intended for one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I do think it's funny how much people complained about Snyder rushing the world-building with all the cameos and guest appearances, but defend Gunn when he does the same thing. But whatever. I doubt it's going to be the Superman movie I would choose, but hopefully it'll be good. I'm at least interested in seeing Guy Gardner in live action.
    In comparison, Gunn is doing more worldbuilding from the get-to-go than the DCEU did in 10 years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

John Murphy.

And likely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

Probably not. If Gunn is going with a new s-shield then he’s likely going with a new theme. I certainly hope that’s the case anyway, I’m not interested in nostalgia, nor are most people judging by the Flash flopping.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Damn that looks dope, goddamnit I’m excited. Should’ve just called it Superman: Birthright, but here we go!!!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Damn that looks dope, goddamnit I’m excited. Should’ve just called it Superman: Birthright, but here we go!!!
    Time to rename the thread... again.

Amazing Member

That looks really good!

Corenswet tweets!

Time to rename the thread... again.
    Let’s save ourselves any further headaches and refer to it simply as Gunnman from now on

Nothing will ever beat the classic Superman S symbol but that looks pretty great.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

That's a beautiful logo, love the yellow outline on the shield.

Dropping the subtitle is smart. Legacy always felt like the subtitle of a sequel or some older version of the script.

I’m just glad it’s not “The Superman”

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

While I prefer Cavills \S/ since it was so intricately designed.... this one doesn't look bad. Definitely it's own and stands out.

Will be interesting to see the full suit. Seems as if they are definitely taking a more "basic" approach.