Page 27 of 167 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Though Superman has been on the big screen many times in the last 45 years, they’ve still barely scratched the surface of his mythology. There is still so much that can be done. Hell, we haven’t even gotten a comic accurate Lex in a movie yet.

There is so much that Gunn can pull from. If Lobo is indeed involved I’m sure there will be some influence from Superman: TAS. Which is totally fine by me. But the Main Man isn’t ever the main threat. He’s hired by the real villain.

I would put money on Gunn finally delivering Brainiac.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I hope they just write the superman with superman in mind and not to be ying to yang of batman or some **** like that.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

This may be a bit off topic but Gunn would look like a hypocrite if she doesn’t do a full on reboot and gets rid of all the other actors. Like seriously why are they keeping that shithead Wzra Miller and let Cavill go?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    This may be a bit off topic but Gunn would look like a hypocrite if she doesn’t do a full on reboot and gets rid of all the other actors. Like seriously why are they keeping that shithead Wzra Miller and let Cavill go?
    Gunn, Safran, and DC right now are looking like morons after the Variety article, but I think it's possible that they don't want to dismiss Miller totally before the $300 M Flash movie comes out. But the sad thing is that they are willingly looking like total stooges just to put up a charade just to annouce in the summer that they're going in a different direction, or (even worse) Miller would actually be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post

It's for the media blitz for the movie,when the movie is out for a bit,they will change their tune real.quick.

Hopefully before thst we get a outline of what they want the movie DCU to.look like,and not one of gunns haha lol funny movies,even though a sprinkling of.it wouldn't hurt
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Gunn, Safran, and DC right now are looking like morons after the Variety article, but I think it's possible that they don't want to dismiss Miller totally before the $300 M Flash movie comes out. But the sad thing is that they are willingly looking like total stooges just to put up a charade just to annouce in the summer that they're going in a different direction, or (even worse) Miller would actually be coming back.
    I don't think that bothers them in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I don't think that bothers them in the least.

Thsts Hollywood for ya ugh
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I agree that this is the reason, though if I were them I'd make a big thing about "this is there everything starts from" and use that as the big push to get people to come and see it.

But then, as sullied as the DC brand is in movies right now, I don't even know if that would work.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...tm_name=iossmf

If this is true it looks like Jacob Elordi is in the running to be Superman.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...tm_name=iossmf

He's got the look!

So The Kissing Booth will have starred Superman and Talia al Ghul.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

You choose the wrong pic of him.

You can’t take Deuxmoi at their word because they’ll print anything anyone sends in if they think it will get clicks, they’re pure tabloid, but they did get Gaga in Joker 2 and Keoghan in The Batman right. They claimed Eliza Gonzales would be Hawkgirl in Shazam 2 however and that seems to have been wrong. Figured I’d share regardless because Elordi isn’t too out there as a prospect.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm familiar with Deuxmoi's anonymous "scoops".

I don't think we'll know anything official about this project anytime soon if it's still in the writing process.

There's no Superman casting going on according to James Gunn, he is still writing the script: https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...39890659659777