Page 164 of 167 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2504
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    What misinformation have they spread?Be that as a may.they have the right to spread it.Just as you can counter it.

I don't know what "good faith" means.
    On the forum, misinformation, QAnon-level of conspiracies and ragebait were only permitted for the DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    Are the Kents in this movie? Haven't heard anything about their casting.

I hope so. I prefer it when his parents are both alive.
    Martha and Jonathan were both listed in the earlier casting calls alongside Perry, Jimmy and the other characters they were looking for long ago. They should be already unofficial being cast if they weren't cut out the script like General Rumaan Harjavti.

I'm still holding a faint hope that a non-costumed John Henry Irons will be in James Gunn's 2025 Superman movie.

Probably won't happen, but just in case, which actor would be the best candidate for the DCU John Henry?

WB is looking for South Asian extras and Caucasian military to "run in the sand with loud sounds going off around" for scenes in Gunn's Superman: https://www.facebook.com/centralcastinggeorgia/

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-02-2024 at 12:44 PM.

Gunn is if nothing else aware. He knew Feb 29th is traditionally Superman's birthday in the comix and released that cast photo on the 1st day of filming.

Over a month later, and what's coming up in a few weeks?

April 18th, the official anniversary of Superman in real-life.

We're getting some new official Superman2025 content on that day.

What do you think we get?

Teaser One-Sheet?

Costume reveal?

Something else?

Nothing at all?

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Gunn is if nothing else aware. He knew Feb 29th is traditionally Superman's birthday in the comix and released that cast photo on the 1st day of filming.

Over a month later, and what's coming up in a few weeks?

April 18th, the official anniversary of Superman in real-life.

We're getting some new official Superman2025 content on that day.

What do you think we get?

Teaser One-Sheet?

Costume reveal?

Something else?

Nothing at all?
    Hope for a costume reveal this month.

I really hope that Ultraman rumor isn't true
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Could Gunn have resisted to the evil Superman trope?

For context, it's been rumored for few weeks that the main villain of Superman (2025) is spoilers:
    a clone of Superman created by Lex Luthor and named Ultraman, the character is supposed to be played by David Corenswet. I mean if it's a clone, who else should play it? lol
    end of spoilers

Back when Gunn announced Hoult as Lex Luthor, he used these emojis: "🙌🧬🔬⚗️" Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0uH746gikm/

Of course, Gunn has been spammed by people asking him if it's true and hasn't answered.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-04-2024 at 08:49 PM.

On a meta level I get it if it's true as evil Superman has dominated the pop culture zeitgeist for the past decade or so and enforced the general idea that tradtional Superman is "boring" so what better way to reject that idea and make a statement than having Clark overcome one in his first big movie and show audiences what truly makes a great Superman isn't violence.

spoilers:
    Also if Lex is already making clones of Superman it signifcantly improves Conner chances of appearing in the future sooner rather than later and I can't be mad about that
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    spoilers:
    Also if Lex is already making clones of Superman it signifcantly improves Conner chances of appearing in the future sooner rather than later and I can't be mad about that
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I can see Lex Luthor creating Conner after his first attempt to clone Superman failed, like having Conner teased at the end of the film or something if this Ultraman clone thing is true.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    With both evil Superman and Lex Luthor making clones of Superman being such well-worn paths, I don't really like the idea of the new movie using such an idea. It's just too "been there done that". I want this movie to feel fresh.
    end of spoilers

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    spoilers:
    I can see Lex Luthor creating Conner after his first attempt to clone Superman failed, like having Conner teased at the end of the film or something if this Ultraman clone thing is true.
    end of spoilers
    Instead of "evil" superman i would prefer an evil lex luthor with poor hygiene.

Comic people are wierd.. "this is evil..that is evil".I am sitting here thing not understanding what that means
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Could Gunn have resisted to the evil Superman trope?

For context, it's been rumored for few weeks that the main villain of Superman (2025) is spoilers:
    a clone of Superman created by Lex Luthor and named Ultraman, the character is supposed to be played by David Corenswet. I mean if it's a clone, who else should play it? lol
    end of spoilers

Back when Gunn announced Hoult as Lex Luthor, he used these emojis: "������⚗️" Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0uH746gikm/

Of course, Gunn has been spammed by people asking him if it's true and hasn't answered.
    That would be awful ngl.

Superman just fought Zod in his last solo movie and superhero movies are already criticized for the last act always involving two characters with the exact same powerset punching each other. It would be such a boring finale.

How much more cliched can they get? How about Lex making a speech about he and Superman being not so different from each other? Or Superman appearing behind someone with superspeed and that person asking "He is right behind me, isn't he?"
    Last edited by Laser_Man; 04-05-2024 at 02:10 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    That would be awful ngl.

Superman just fought Zod in his last solo movie and superhero movies are already criticized for the last act always involving two characters with the exact same powerset punching each other. It would be such a boring finale.

How much more cliched can they get? How about Lex making a speech about he and Superman being not so different from each other? Or Superman appearing behind someone with superspeed and that person asking "He is right behind me, isn't he?"
    Its a rumor, don't take it so seriously.

The last rumor was that Brainiac was going to be in this movie. People are going to be making all kinds of crazy speculation about the film until things get cleared up with a trailer.

[QUOTE=Last Son of Krypton;6772384]spoilers:
    end of spoilers[/QUO
    spoilers:
    Considering the rumour says Ultraman gradually degrades over the film til he becomes Bizarro-like I could see a post-credit scene with Lex is yelling at his scientists over their failure only for them counter that warned him Kryptonian DNA was too complex to decipher fully and that would've needed to mix it with something create a viable creation and list off options only for Lex to have a light bulb moment and state "Human?"
    end of spoilers

Swiss army nerd

spoilers:
    While Superman, or any other movie superhero, fighting their dark double has been done to death, I would like to see Clark beat the tar out of a dark Superman analogue. I'm generally just sick of Homelander and Omni-man being hero worshipped by people who miss the point of these characters. I remember at the end of the Boys Season 2, I felt so satisfied to see a Nazi get beat the hell up, because Nazis should get beat the hell up. I think I'd feel similar catharsis watching a dark Superman analogue get worked over. However, I bet any working over will be tempered by grace and mercy, because that's how our Clark rolls. You love to see it.

I can see Lex creating his Ultraman to have him lead The Authority. Then you get to give you audience everything they think they want - a dark, cynical Superman leading an edgy cool superhero team. Only for that team to be found wanting, their Superman to be unequal to his tasks and for the real Superman to be earth's only hope.
    end of spoilers