Page 136 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2502
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I'm out the loop with these online chatters, I didn't know this was a thing lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    "Doomed planet. Desperate scientists. Last hope. Kindly couple."

"Superman."

"Supergirl."
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That would be cool. I also want present day Superman to cameo, feels only fair since she’s showing up in his movie and a lot of WoT deals with her inferiority complex towards him.
    It's possible he'll be there for connectivity. The DCU projects are supposed to be a bunch of crossovers, and I can't think of other characters beside Superman that can be involved in WoT... maybe the Green Lanterns? idk.

Will these chapters end in big cross-over events like Marvel?

Gunn:
    Everything is crossing over throughout. These characters are all interacting throughout the different stories

http://www.gizmodo.com/james-gunn-dc...gue-1850051467

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I'm out the loop with these online chatters, I didn't know this was a thing lmao.

The problem Gunn has is that most stories coming about Legacy are about other characters in Legacy and not so much about Superman. More and more Superman fans are worried about Legacy not focusing on Superman as much as it should. If you look at the rumored projects another Superman film is not on the list. Yes, they're just rumors but Superman fans see that and wonder what is going on with Superman. As this CBR article notes:

It's unclear where the rumor about Superman's reduced presence in the DCU or Supergirl potentially taking over as the universe's top hero came from, though Gunn has yet to clarify how much Superman will appear in future DCU projects. The speculation also comes amid Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow cast House of the Dragon star Milly Alcock as the eponymous heroine. Alcock will make her debut as Kara Zor-El in Legacy opposite the Last Son of Krypton.

Until Gunn says something proactive re: Superman and his place in the DCU doubts will remain. Gunn is not known for his honesty and that doesn't help the situation.

https://www.cbr.com/superman-legacy-...-place-in-dcu/
    Last edited by Jeffrey2; 01-30-2024 at 09:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey2 View Post
    The problem Gunn has is that most stories coming about Legacy are about other characters in Legacy and not so much about Superman. More and more Superman fans are worried about Legacy not focusing on Superman as much as it should. If you look at the rumored projects another Superman film is not on the list. Yes, they're just rumors but Superman fans see that and wonder what is going on with Superman. As this CBR article notes:

It's unclear where the rumor about Superman's reduced presence in the DCU or Supergirl potentially taking over as the universe's top hero came from, though Gunn has yet to clarify how much Superman will appear in future DCU projects. The speculation also comes amid Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow cast House of the Dragon star Milly Alcock as the eponymous heroine. Alcock will make her debut as Kara Zor-El in Legacy opposite the Last Son of Krypton.

Until Gunn says something proactive re: Superman and his place in the DCU doubts will remain. Gunn is not known for his honesty and that doesn't help the situation.

You should really take Gunn's advice here and stop listening to dumb rumors.

You're better off for it.

Most of these rumored projects are guesses or fake anyway, who cares.

What kind of Superman rumors should be around? "Superman sequels in development"? A sequel doesn't enter in development before the first film is out, unless they get written one after the other to shoot back to back and release every 1 or 2 years.

Both Gunn and Zaslav have already said in 2022 that Superman is a top priority. WBD had 3 Superman solo projects in different stages of development before the Gunn/Safran hiring.

David Corenswet signed a multiple-pictures contract. He doesn't have a one-off deal to get killed off and replaced by Z-listers and his own cousin or whatever nonsense is being pushed online.

I'm not sure what Superman fans should be concerned about? The DCU isn't even started.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-30-2024 at 09:47 AM.

Most of these rumored projects are guesses or fake anyway, who cares.

What kind of Superman rumors should be around? "Superman sequels in development"? A sequel doesn't enter in development before the first film is out, unless they get written one after the other to shoot back to back and release every 1 or 2 years.

Both Gunn and Zaslav have already said in 2022 that Superman is a top priority. WBD had 3 Superman solo projects in different stages of development before the Gunn/Safran hiring.

David Corenswet signed a multiple-pictures contract. He doesn't have a one-off deal to get killed off and replaced by Z-listers and his own cousin or whatever nonsense is being pushed online.

I'm not sure what Superman fans should be concerned about? The DCU isn't even started.
    Superman has been screwed by WB for decades now. From the 90s development hell to SR and then what was done with Supes in the DCEU. Fans have a right to be skeptical that anything will change with the DCU.

Yes, Corenswet has signed for more than one film (though don't give Gunn ideas about killing him off a la All Star Superman ) and it's likely he will cameo in S:WOT. Calling it now - Corenswet cameos at the end of S:WOT as Kara is approaching Earth and scans Metropolis/The DP and we see Clark sitting at his desk.

Fixed.

It's possible he'll be there for connectivity. The DCU projects are supposed to be a bunch of crossovers, and I can't think of other characters beside Superman that can be involved in WoT... maybe the Green Lanterns? idk.
    That’s because the only person I’ve seen claim Superman won’t be a major part of the DCU is Jeffery. He gets it from those stupid podcasts he listens to, the same ones telling him Affleck was coming back for a solo Batman movie, and he regurgitates them unthinkingly. Gunn calling out Jeffery lmao. They didn’t announce The Batman II while filming The Batman Jeffery, why the hell would Gunn be talking about a Legacy sequel when he hasn’t even started filming Legacy? Quit fear mongering.

I swear it’s like this dude wants Superman to fail and be a footnote. Part of me thinks he’s a concern troll.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Superman has been screwed by WB for decades now. From the 90s development hell to SR and then what was done with Supes in the DCEU. Fans have a right to be skeptical that anything will change with the DCU.

Yes, Corenswet has signed for more than one film (though don't give Gunn ideas about killing him off a la All Star Superman ) and it's likely he will cameo in S:WOT. Calling it now - Corenswet cameos at the end of S:WOT as Kara is approaching Earth and scans Metropolis/The DP and we see Clark sitting at his desk.
    WB never intentionally tried to screw Superman. There never was a year that WB didn't developed a Superman movie of show. They only cared for Superman and Batman for decades and realizing the existence of other characters only after Marvel's success.

I get fans want a Superman solo with no other superhero in it, but I don't feel it spells the doom for Supes having a bunch of friends beside Lois and Jimmy. You can have both Superman and the shared universe co-existing.

That’s because the only person I’ve seen claim Superman won’t be a major part of the DCU is Jeffery. He gets it from those stupid podcasts he listens to, the same ones telling him Affleck was coming back for a solo Batman movie, and he regurgitates them unthinkingly.
    That Syl dude and Grace Randolph's podcasts, I guess.

I get fans want a Superman solo with no other superhero in it, but I don't feel it spells the doom for Supes having a bunch of friends beside Lois and Jimmy. You can have both Superman and the shared universe co-existing.
    To which I say give Superman the Batman treatment. B&B will feature many characters, but all are Bat family characters. Or Supergirl whose film will focus on her and not a bunch of other heroes. Superman can exist in a shared universe but right off the Bbat he is getting short-changed in his first film which should have focused on him - just as B&B will focus on Bats and S:WOT on Supergirl.

To which I say give Superman the Batman treatment. B&B will feature many characters, but all are Bat family characters. Or Supergirl whose film will focus on her and not a bunch of other heroes. Superman can exist in a shared universe but right off the Bbat he is getting short-changed in his first film which should have focused on him - just as B&B will focus on Bats and S:WOT on Supergirl.
    For all we know they'll throw in a bunch more recognizable DC characters in Woman of Tomorrow. I know Vordan thinks they're going to shift the main antagonist to Lobo.

Batman will in Brave and the Bold will also have to share screentime with Damian who in the DCAMU would often steal the spotlight and character focus while Supergirl has Rutheye.

To exist in a shared universe he should share the screen with characters from other shows and movies.

What if WoT is a crossover and BatB has Batman sidelined and it's actually centered on Nightwing, Damian, Barbara, etc,?

Gunn: Everything is crossing over throughout. These characters are all interacting throughout the different stories.

http://www.gizmodo.com/james-gunn-dc...gue-1850051467
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-30-2024 at 02:01 PM.

I swear it’s like this dude wants Superman to fail and be a footnote. Part of me thinks he’s a concern troll.
    I peeped this a while ago lol. Always just coming up with some random rumors that show how Superman is gonna flop

E3F9E08B-8173-4CD1-8687-0DC06A53B004.jpg

It’s finally happening. Over a decade since the last solo Superman movie.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

First solo cartoon and first solo film in years...hopefully things are really looking up .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    First solo cartoon and first solo film in years...hopefully things are really looking up .
    Lets hope so.

First Superman crossover film since BvS in 2016.