Page 72 of 167 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2504

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Corenswet seems to be the frontrunner for the role. 99% is going to be new Superman.
    Seems like they’re holding off on picking Lois until they can chemistry test the Loises with whoever gets the Superman gig. If that’s the case then thank Christ. Hopefully they get Clark, Lois, and Jimmy locked in before the SAG goes on strike next, because once SAG and DGA start striking then Hollywood as a whole will grind to a halt.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seems like they’re holding off on picking Lois until they can chemistry test the Loises with whoever gets the Superman gig. If that’s the case then thank Christ. Hopefully they get Clark, Lois, and Jimmy locked in before the SAG goes on strike next, because once SAG and DGA start striking then Hollywood as a whole will grind to a halt.
    Usually the lead has to be cast first to do chemestry tests with he supporting characters.

The main cast is probably going to be announced during SDCC as speculated.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

re: chemistry, they really need to study the hell out of Hoechlin and Tulloch. Granted, the characters and plot will have different treatments, but if man what a pair to emulate. And if all else fails, someone needs to figure out a way to bottle up what Hoechlin and Tulloch have so they can repurpose it elsewhere.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Who's going to play Batman in the new universe? Make sure the female leads have chemistry with him... /s

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Who's going to play Batman in the new universe? Make sure the female leads have chemistry with him... /s
    Zack Snyder is that you?

Deadline still claims Hoult is testing for Superman, but the test for Lex coming after they cast Supes, I still think that the claims that Hoult is really Gunn’s first choice for Lex are true. Hope they test the Clarks and the Lois’ with each other.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Deadline still claims Hoult is testing for Superman, but the test for Lex coming after they cast Supes, I still think that the claims that Hoult is really Gunn’s first choice for Lex are true. Hope they test the Clarks and the Lois’ with each other.
    First choice for Lex but passed to test as Clark? I can see it.

FxOaztaXoAAE3Mt.jpg

Fingers crossed

The Authority members list was coming from casting grids then.

"Still, James Gunn is chugging along with Superman: Legacy, with the screen tests for Clark Kent and Lois Lane to happen over Father’s Day weekend. (Roles such as Lex Luthor and members of supergroup The Authority, which are to be introduced in the movie, will be cast after.)"

https://view.email.hollywoodreporter...b961105e185851

Incredible Member

"Still, James Gunn is chugging along with Superman: Legacy, with the screen tests for Clark Kent and Lois Lane to happen over Father’s Day weekend. (Roles such as Lex Luthor and members of supergroup The Authority, which are to be introduced in the movie, will be cast after.)"

Honestly, I don't know if I like this idea, I really hope Lois and Jimmy are the main characters along with Clark, but I admit I'm excited to have Apollo and Midnighter adapted into movies.

Nervous as hell, can’t lie. If this is Gunn using Superman just to get to his beloved C-Listers I’ll be pissed. Snyder shoving as much as he could into BvS is what helped kill that film, and instead of Gunn just telling a good Superman story he’s already going straight for “this movie sets up a whole bunch of other movies”? Not a fan. Still there are those rumors that Brainiac is in this and I just rewatched GOTG 2 the other day, which I think is going to be the basic format Gunn will follow.

GOTG 2 starts off with the Guardians versus the Ravagers, and I think here we will see Superman vs. Stormwatch. Ego shows up and tries to recruit Quill because he needs another Celestial to help activate his seedlings, and I think Brainiac likewise will appear and try to recruit Superman to help him. Maybe Brainiac gives Superman the basic pitch of “hey I only bottle cities from planets that are doomed to try and preserve some remnant of the species” or Brainiac might be Kryptonian himself and try to appeal to Superman through their shared heritage/legacy. Just like how Quill finds out Ego killed his mom, Supes finds out Brainiac bottled Kandor and fights with him over it. Superman wins but Stormwatch gets destroyed and the Authority rises from the ashes in time for their movie, which I expect Superman will be in.

So I’m guessing it’ll be “What’s So Funny About Truth, Justice, and the American Way”, only Superman will actually be fighting the authority instead of their stand ins (the elite).
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Corenswet seems to be the frontrunner for the role. 99% is going to be new Superman.
    It's not like I really have an idea of how it'll turn out, but I hope so
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Either they're just introduced reacting to the stuff that happens to Superman in the movie and not major characters...or they're being used in place of The Elite.