View Poll Results: Will You Miss Cavil In the Role?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I wish he was back

33 45.21%
  • No - I’m ready To Move On

40 54.79%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Those actors have the upcoming DC movies to promote, they'll say the door is open for them even if it isn't to not hurt the BO. It would make little sense ditching 2 JL actors and keeping the others.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

They should have at very least ended the aquaman trilogy or ww trilogy. Then went for reboot.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Those actors have the upcoming DC movies to promote, they'll say the door is open for them even if it isn't to not hurt the BO. It would make little sense ditching 2 JL actors and keeping the others.
    Plus, if we're really talking about what Gunn actually said without interpreting what he really meant, he said he's open to bringing Cavill back in some kind of capacity, perhaps portraying a different character. Personally, I think it's technically possible but it's not likely (think the Dumb and Dumber scene of having a chance). I can't imagine they're prioritizing bringing back Cavill in as another role, but they said they "had a great meeting with Henry and [they're] big fans and [they] talked about a number of exciting possibilities to work together in the future." Interpret that as you will.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Plus, if we're really talking about what Gunn actually said without interpreting what he really meant, he said he's open to bringing Cavill back in some kind of capacity, perhaps portraying a different character. Personally, I think it's technically possible but it's not likely (think the Dumb and Dumber scene of having a chance). I can't imagine they're prioritizing bringing back Cavill in as another role, but they said they "had a great meeting with Henry and [they're] big fans and [they] talked about a number of exciting possibilities to work together in the future." Interpret that as you will.
    Yeah, that's all PR talk. We are all friends, can't wait to work together again, nobody is getting fired. We aren't rebooting either, it's just a new direction, go to check all the upcoming 2023's DCEU movies that will lead straight to the new DCU somehow!