Quote Originally Posted by RichAlex1981 View Post
I’d still want Diana to be long lived and have an accent. She is the DCU’s first Superhero. The Amazons have always been earths first line of defense. And technology and magic look one and the same, they are great scientists etc. Purple Rays all over the place.

I want her connected to the JSA, like with the Justice Society animated movie. Diana is always “That Girl”! But the JSA is more covit ops than outright Superheroes. Carter and Shiera were close friends….They go behind enemy lines during the WW2. I’d add Hitler and the Spear of Destiny, which would lead into…

Diana’s job, the current one she has in the movies and Argus to be something she helped develop, like SHIELD with Peggy Carter. She helps retrieve mystical dangerous artifacts over the years where she will eventually meet her best friends Barbara Minerva, Etta and Steve (slow build to the romance with Steve, they are obviously into each other but no deep romance after knowing each other five seconds like in the current movies)

I want Donna shown as a young girl when Diana initially leaves the island. Time moves different on Themyscira. I want it clear that Donna looks up to Diana and have Diana loves Donna more than anything. If Diana is a product of a union between Hippolyte and Zeus then I think Donna should have the clay origin transferred to her. Hippolyte releasing how lonely Diana is growing up she asks the Gods to give her another Daughter so Diana won’t be alone, Zeus declines, clearly because most of the time his children are problematic, but the rest of the Goddesses agree so Hippolyte and Diana offer parts of their souls to create Donna. Though Diana is a young goddess, this would make Donna demigod and truly connected to Hippolyte and Diana as daughter and sister.

With the JSA gone, Diana doesn’t walk away, but she’s probably much more active in the background of world history until The Superman appears…..

Etc etc.
She's never been DC's first superhero though, and giving her that status has never been beneficial to her or to Superman. It will undermine the impact of his arrival because she gets all the fanfare, or more likely them come up with some unconvincing reason why she DIDN'T have much impact and acted low-key so as to give Superman his big entrance.

They need to be peers and debut around the same time if we are still doing the shared universe route. It's the only way to pay proper respect to both of them at the same time. If they go with the unnecessary model of having her with the JSA, someone between her or Clark is going to get screwed over. It will most likely be her, but ideally it shouldn't be either.