Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Spectacular Member

It was very weird seeing her have barely any real dialogue with kal el in the snyderverse. No cool comic references jokes flirting etc NADA.

Like dawg this is DCs King & Queen.

Honestly my favorite take on the Superman/WW ship has been the Post-Crisis approach. They meet, figure "hey, we're both hot and really strong and can fly, let's go out," go on a date or two, and realize they don't click like that and work better as friends. It makes sense to me and definitively closes the door on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    It was very weird seeing her have barely any real dialogue with kal el in the snyderverse. No cool comic references jokes flirting etc NADA.

Like dawg this is DCs King & Queen.
    Yeah, I hope they actually set up their friendship. The Nic Cage Superman script (#restoretheCageverse) had a scene where they were having a picnic and it zooms out to reveal that they were chilling in the middle of Stonehenge. That's exactly what I wanna see with them, just pals hanging out on an outrageous scale.

Quote Originally Posted by bardkeep View Post
    Honestly my favorite take on the Superman/WW ship has been the Post-Crisis approach. They meet, figure "hey, we're both hot and really strong and can fly, let's go out," go on a date or two, and realize they don't click like that and work better as friends. It makes sense to me and definitively closes the door on it.

Yeah, I hope they actually set up their friendship. The Nic Cage Superman script (#restoretheCageverse) had a scene where they were having a picnic and it zooms out to reveal that they were chilling in the middle of Stonehenge. That's exactly what I wanna see with them, just pals hanging out on an outrageous scale.

The only version of the Diana/Clark pairing that I have found palatable is the KINDOM COME scenario. Far off future with their mortal companions out of the picture and Batman as the doting Godfather to the kids.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.