Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

People already uploading video of the entire game up on youtube already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    People already uploading video of the entire game up on youtube already.
    Those channels get review copies and play the game weeks in advance to have the videos ready for when the review embargo is lifted. Never understood how these companies are cool with sending review copies to people who don't actually review the game.

Since I may or may not get a PS5 (or the Slim Model) during Black Friday, I went ahead and spoiled myself.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Those channels get review copies and play the game weeks in advance to have the videos ready for when the review embargo is lifted. Never understood how these companies are cool with sending review copies to people who don't actually review the game.

Since I may or may not get a PS5 (or the Slim Model) during Black Friday, I went ahead and spoiled myself.
    In places like NYC you can also just walk into some stores and buy a copy as soon as they have them in stock.

Astonishing Member

Guys, I just want to remark something from the game.

spoilers:
    You see, in this game, Harry Osborn is who became Venom; just like in the animated series "Ultimate Spider-Man". And later, Mary Jane was possessed by Scream symbiote, which is similar to what happened in "Ultimate Spider-Man", where she was possessed by Carnage.

Well, I want to say that, given these events and some others, I suspect we MIGHT have some similar events in the future that mirrors "Ultimate Spider-Man".

- Norman Osborn is in route to become the Green Goblin, but I believe there's a big chance for him to also become the Red Goblin.
    - There was no sign that Anti-Venom was destroyed, so there's a chance it might return in the future; and it might bond with Harry like in the series and truly heal him.
    - Part of Scream could sill be inside MJ, and this could lead to her to become a Spider-Woman. (Red and yellow are Jessica Drew's colours). There's also the chance for Scream to become Silence like in the comics, then red and white becoming the colours of Spinneret, like in "Renew Your Vows". I really hope to be right in this one.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Ursalink; 10-21-2023 at 06:16 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, I just want to remark something from the game.

spoilers:
    You see, in this game, Harry Osborn is who became Venom; just like in the animated series "Ultimate Spider-Man". And later, Mary Jane was possessed by Scream symbiote, which is similar to what happened in "Ultimate Spider-Man", where she was possessed by Carnage.

Well, I want to say that, given these events and some others, I suspect we MIGHT have some similar events in the future that mirrors "Ultimate Spider-Man".

- Norman Osborn is in route to become the Green Goblin, but I believe there's a big chance for him to also become the Red Goblin.
    - There was no sign that Anti-Venom was destroyed, so there's a chance it might return in the future; and it might bond with Harry like in the series and truly heal him.
    - Part of Scream could sill be inside MJ, and this could lead to her to become a Spider-Woman. (Red and yellow are Jessica Drew's colours). There's also the chance for Scream to become Silence like in the comics, then red and white becoming the colours of Spinneret, like in "Renew Your Vows". I really hope to be right in this one.
    end of spoilers
    Interesting points you raise there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Interesting points you raise there.
    Thank you. Trust me, I thought about them very much.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Thank you. Trust me, I thought about them very much.
    You're very welcome, and I can tell.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

I think Insomniac is definitely going to make spoilers:
    Venom spin-off game.

There's no way they are going to skip the opportunity to make a game centered on one of Spider-Man's most popular villain as well as fan favorite, especially with the
    tease they made with Venom being playable on certain level in this game.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

spoilers:
    I absolutely adored this game 100 perverted platinumed everything amazing job to Insomniac, if I had one complaint it would be that I was looking forward to see 616 Peter’s new suits incorporated into the game’s artstyle, just to unlock MCU suit after MCU suit, kinda feel like Sony mandating them to put them all in when we could have had stuff like Peter’s streaming suit and current Osborn tech suit. Other than that I loved the game, Miles suit choice was great they translated his 10th anniversary suit perfectly. And the suit styles are amazing I loved using all the classic suit palettes, the new advanced 2.0 palettes are also great. The story was amazing, as a huge Eddie Brock Venom fan I liked this take on Venom, it’s definitely a very different way to take the character, also it seems Knull may be confirmed to exist as they were using the symbiote designs from Donny Cates run, however I wish we had more insight into what the Venom symbiotes plan was/ if it was serving a higher purpose for taking over the world, most likely for Knull. Kraven was very menacing, one of the best portrayals of him definitely, overall absolutely loved this game 9/10!
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    I think Insomniac is definitely going to make spoilers:
    Venom spin-off game.

There's no way they are going to skip the opportunity to make a game centered on one of Spider-Man's most popular villain as well as fan favorite, especially with the
    tease they made with Venom being playable on certain level in this game.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Insomniac has built a great base here to make maybe one of the best Eddie Brock adaptations ever, he could somehow recover the symbiote and turn it into a symbol of good instead of what Harry became, being a more goofy but still scary presence/lethal protector. I also think bringing Cindy Moon in makes so much more sense than Spider-Gwen like people were hoping, Cindy is actually part of the canon and not a multiversal being so it makes way more sense, along with us not having too many adaptions of her yet. They have more freedom to do what they want with her since they don’t have to really on making her too close to any movie incarnation for recognization. Also seems she may be closer to Miles age instead of being the exact same age as Peter.
    end of spoilers

Finished the game.

Man, some people couldn't wait to spoil it (with unmarked spoilers too). Really is a case of avoiding the internet for weeks.

Really damn good game. But it has some terrible bugs at launch (which I am sure will be patched). It's almost shocking how bad these bugs are. But that's modern gaming for you.

Did anyone else get a bug with the EMF missions? (No spoilers here, don't worry.) I did 6/9 of them and then they disappeared from the map altogether.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Did anyone else get a bug with the EMF missions? (No spoilers here, don't worry.) I did 6/9 of them and then they disappeared from the map altogether.
    I did. I was able to get 8/9 of the EMF missions but the 9th one never showed up for me.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Just finished the game, it's incredible. I'm only four trophies shy to platinum this game and i wish it had more story to play. I don't usually buy DLC, but i hope that they make some for this one.

This franchise and the Arkham series are what the super-hero games should always strive to be.

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    You have to discover some of them on the map, they don't always automatically show up.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I did. I was able to get 8/9 of the EMF missions but the 9th one never showed up for me.
    After you finish the game, you will get a call for the last one.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    After you finish the game, you will get a call for the last one.
    Oh really? Thanks!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker