Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Wonder how the suit upgrades will go for Peter cause let’s say you focus in on the black suit when you lose it can you allocate those points to your base suit? Cause you will lost the symbiote and I’m guessing it won’t be til post game where you get some version of it again.

after sleeping on it Peter will probably get the iron spider arms after losing the symbiote based on the first teaser trailer for the game. Peter will try to rely on tech to get stronger
    Last edited by Jman27; 05-27-2023 at 08:24 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Wonder how the suit upgrades will go for Peter cause let’s say you focus in on the black suit when you lose it can you allocate those points to your base suit? Cause you will lost the symbiote and I’m guessing it won’t be til post game where you get some version of it again.

after sleeping on it Peter will probably get the iron spider arms after losing the symbiote based on the first teaser trailer for the game. Peter will try to rely on tech to get stronger
    Maybe any upgrades to the Symbiote get added to the Spider Arms.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't wait for this game, it is going to be great. The whole Lizard shedding to become bigger thing is giving me Shed vibes, I am hoping that we don't see Billy Conners get eaten on screen.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    It's good drama. Peter pushing his loved ones away through the Symbiote's influence is going to be expected. Though how MJ handles Peter's behavior will dictate a lot. I can definitely see her and Miles backing him into a corner about the suit and triggering a boss fight between him and Miles.
    Yeah you don't HAVE to break them up, I just expect it because especially in modern media relationships are only allowed to progress to the girlfriend/boyfriend stage and even then usually late so you have to add drama somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    Idunno. I certainly agree it will test the strength of their relationship, but I don't see this version of MJ just ditching Peter after all they went through in the last game. But that's just my take.
    My guess is that they think they get a couple of breakups before it gets silly, so they used one in the pre-game time and they use one now then they have him propose at the end of the next one knowing they'll never have to make good on it.

There will probably be strains to the relationship because of the Symbiote but I don't see them breaking up because then you have to get them back together again and that's just too much.

It would be kind of nice if we could get MJ and Felicia to meet in the game.
    I was honestly surprised how Felicia was both DLC and in the past already in this timeline. Like he's never fought doc ock but he's dated and broke up with Mary Jane and the Black Cat both. Just kinda surprising.

Be neat if we could get a Spider-Man 0 to come out in between 2 and 3 like Miles' game did. Set it like three years prior to 1 with HArry MJ and introduce some of the villains that "returned" in the first game.

Maybe any upgrades to the Symbiote get added to the Spider Arms.
    That’s fair man can’t wait to play as black suit spiderman getting nostalgic from web of shadows

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/ma...uri-lowenthal/

forgot that this actor was the english voice actor for Sasuke. Well he should be ok displaying an angrier/darker Peter. I do wonder what Kraven did to cause Peter to be piss off. Besides indirectly messing up Harry chances of a cure.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

forgot that this actor was the english voice actor for Sasuke. Well he should be ok displaying an angrier/darker Peter. I do wonder what Kraven did to cause Peter to be piss off. Besides indirectly messing up Harry chances of a cure.
    "He's gonna wish he never came to New York on his stupid hunt!" Something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I think Harry's condition and Connors being in danger is what's setting Peter off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    I was honestly surprised how Felicia was both DLC and in the past already in this timeline. Like he's never fought doc ock but he's dated and broke up with Mary Jane and the Black Cat both. Just kinda surprising.

Be neat if we could get a Spider-Man 0 to come out in between 2 and 3 like Miles' game did. Set it like three years prior to 1 with HArry MJ and introduce some of the villains that "returned" in the first game.
    The big thing for this universe is he'd never encountered any of the Big Three (Doc Ock, Venom, Green Goblin) yet.

Kind of reminds me of how none of his major Rogues in the 90's show showed up until he was an experienced hero in his college years.

Fantastic Member

Couple of new tid-bits from Insomniac on SM2

https://www.eurogamer.net/spider-man...ls-darker-tone

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Couple of new tid-bits from Insomniac on SM2

https://www.eurogamer.net/spider-man...ls-darker-tone
    Feels like a given considering it's a sequel + the Symbiote.

Astonishing Member

Also they confirmed, that Venom is not Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Early fan consensus seems to think it will be Harry.

I'm guessing it's got to be Harry then.

BANNED

Major bummer.