Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So I have a prediction on the inevitable DLC/Expansion to this game. I'm going to assume there's going to be another "City That Never Sleeps" style of expansion and based on the ending of this game

spoilers:
    It'll be Miles-centered since Peter has decided to go on hiatus. One plot point that was established in Miles' game but wasn't followed up on here was Kingpin trying to rebuild his empire. In the Miles Morales game, one of the side missions saw Miles putting a stop to his attempt to expand into Harlem. So yeah, a shorter expansion focused on Kingpin as the big villain I think would be a safe bet.
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So I have a prediction on the inevitable DLC/Expansion to this game. I'm going to assume there's going to be another "City That Never Sleeps" style of expansion and based on the ending of this game

spoilers:
    It'll be Miles-centered since Peter has decided to go on hiatus. One plot point that was established in Miles' game but wasn't followed up on here was Kingpin trying to rebuild his empire. In the Miles Morales game, one of the side missions saw Miles putting a stop to his attempt to expand into Harlem. So yeah, a shorter expansion focused on Kingpin as the big villain I think would be a safe bet.
    end of spoilers
    That could be an interesting setup, spoilers:
    and it would also show how far Miles has come and may still have to go as Spider-Man. In addition, there could be a mob war with Silvermane trying to step (back) into the void previously left by Kingpin and Hammerhead and rivaling Kingpin in the process. Hell, bring back the Hood from the Spider-Man 2 prequel comic earlier this year and toss him into the mix, too.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

There's a Peter subplot from the base game that could either be DLC or saved for the next game.

spoilers:
    The Flame story is obvious bait for something later. Whether it's DLC or being saved for the next game is the question.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    There's a Peter subplot from the base game that could either be DLC or saved for the next game.

spoilers:
    The Flame story is obvious bait for something later. Whether it's DLC or being saved for the next game is the question.
    end of spoilers
    "When I get out, and I will . . . there's gonna be carnage."

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Donny Cates has pretty much confirmed he has received no compensation spoilers:
    for the heavy influence his run of Venom had on the visuals of this game. Sucks to see how the original creators keep on getting effed over for things they created, Venom’s wings, the spiral symbolism, etc. I bet this means Stegman has also seen no compensation.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Carnage is too big for just DLC. It's either for the third game or Venom spin-off.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    for the heavy influence his run of Venom had on the visuals of this game. Sucks to see how the original creators keep on getting effed over for things they created, Venom’s wings, the spiral symbolism, etc. I bet this means Stegman has also seen no compensation.
    end of spoilers
    Man, that sucks. Really happens all too often.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Man, that sucks. Really happens all too often.
    Absolutely lame and terrible.

spoilers:
    I absolutely adored this game 100 perverted platinumed everything amazing job to Insomniac, if I had one complaint it would be that I was looking forward to see 616 Peter’s new suits incorporated into the game’s artstyle, just to unlock MCU suit after MCU suit, kinda feel like Sony mandating them to put them all in when we could have had stuff like Peter’s streaming suit and current Osborn tech suit. Other than that I loved the game, Miles suit choice was great they translated his 10th anniversary suit perfectly. And the suit styles are amazing I loved using all the classic suit palettes, the new advanced 2.0 palettes are also great. The story was amazing, as a huge Eddie Brock Venom fan I liked this take on Venom, it’s definitely a very different way to take the character, also it seems Knull may be confirmed to exist as they were using the symbiote designs from Donny Cates run, however I wish we had more insight into what the Venom symbiotes plan was/ if it was serving a higher purpose for taking over the world, most likely for Knull. Kraven was very menacing, one of the best portrayals of him definitely, overall absolutely loved this game 9/10!
    end of spoilers
    I was hoping for the streaming suit too.

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    I was hoping for the streaming suit too.
    Would have loved to see how that design would work out in the game as well.

And yes before you ask these are real screenshots

I'm just... not going to say anything.
    Last edited by Majesty; 10-26-2023 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post

And yes before you ask these are real screenshots

I'm just... not going to say anything.
    Perhaps . . . nah, I'm not saying jack, either. What the shock?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Perhaps . . . nah, I'm not saying jack, either. What the shock?
    Yeah I'm not saying-

VENOM NO!!!!

I don't think we should openly talk spoilers yet since the game hasn't even been out for a week. (Or it's just barely been a week.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 10-26-2023 at 07:26 PM.

I don't think we should openly talk spoilers yet since the game hasn't even been out for a week. (Or it's just barely been a week.)
    You have a fair and valid point there. That said . . . "VENOM, YES!" (Sorry, had to.)