Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
    Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    no wins for spiderman 2 in the game awards
    Unfortunate, but expected.

There's already too much heavy hitters, especially Balder's Gate 3, that already guarenteed to win the awards for this year.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I finally upgraded to a PS5 and got the SM bundle during black friday....

But loving the game as much as I loved the first one.

Finished it today and really enjoyed it. I think they did a good job of having it be a team-up game between Peter/Miles but still make it feel like Peters game in the end.

When changing "origins" for characters and deviating from iconic stories, you have to be able to hit it out of the park and I think they did that here with Venom. They were smart to allow us to play him shortly, it was a fun change.

I just wish we got more Blackcat

I dont play games often and forgot how I turn into a zombie while playing them. And my eyes are TIRED as hell.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

To be honest, I hope for a Spider-Woman game, probably a long shot but most of the Spider-Woman's powers and mechanics already exists in the game. Jessica Drew gliding and stings powers, might have to create Julia Carpenter psychokinetic web powers, Mattie Franklin extra limbs similar to Doc Ock or Venom's back tentacles and Anya Corazon has some type of armor.

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Expansion Spoilers

spoilers:

Venom: Lethal Protector

10-12 hour $50 game, Q2 2025. Playable Venom. Can switch between Venom and other Spider-People. Carnage infection burrows. New collectibles, challenges, missions. Continues Spider-Man 2 story and leads into 3
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Expansion Spoilers

spoilers:

10-12 hour $50 game, Q2 2025. Playable Venom. Can switch between Venom and other Spider-People. Carnage infection burrows. New collectibles, challenges, missions. Continues Spider-Man 2 story and leads into 3
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wonder if they bring Harry back or somehow introduce Eddie?
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Hoping for the latter.

I thought spoilers:
    Harry was kinda meh as a character. But I think they will use him rather than have to introduce a new protagonist in a 10 hour game that has at least Miles in it as well
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Hoping for the latter.

I thought spoilers:
    Harry was kinda meh as a character. But I think they will use him rather than have to introduce a new protagonist in a 10 hour game that has at least Miles in it as well
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They could have them both in there, with Eddie as an investigative journalist still working for The Daily Bugle or its rival The Daily Globe, and in the process of trying to out-scoop the Bugle if still working for the Globe, Eddie gets tangled up with the Spider-Men and ultimately becomes the Venom symbiote's new host.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

spoilers:
    If you're going to do a full Venom game, it would make the most sense to bring in Eddie.

Also, the idea of Insomniac doing a Spider-Verse style GTA game is...something. Maybe a little too much.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Expansion Spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If this is true, then maybe we could have Mary Jane as Scream again. And eventually, MJ could become a Spider-Woman herself. Similar to what happened in the animated "Ultimate Spider-Man". It would be interesting.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

All these leaks and no one can tell me if Ben's Sensational Suit is gonna get added lol

All these leaks and no one can tell me if Ben's Sensational Suit is gonna get added lol
    I hear you. I'd even take Spider-Man Beyond at this point.

best hope is if they do dlc it appears. But maybe it will show up in the third game if they do some adaptation of superior spider-man.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

If they do that Chasm might be added as well.

Kind of think Cindy/Silk might work best as a sisterly figure for Miles, kind of like Phin but without the super-villain stuff (Phin seemed to hardly be mentioned in this game it seems).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 01-09-2024 at 10:27 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    If they do that Chasm might be added as well.

Kind of think Cindy/Silk might work best as a sisterly figure for Miles, kind of like Phin but without the super-villain stuff (Phin seemed to hardly be mentioned in this game it seems).
    Probably because it was still a raw and painful memory for Miles, given that Spider-Man 2 took place almost a year after Spider-Man: Miles Morales.