Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://twitter.com/TonyTodd54/statu...Cxzbqtn7wtAAAA

Looks like Tony Todd tweeted a September release date for Insomniac's Spider-Man 2.
    I keep forgetting he's voicing Venom.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I keep forgetting he's voicing Venom.
    Considering his portrayal of Zoom's voice in The Flash Season 2, especially given that Arrowverse's Zoom was explicitly modeled after or inspired by Venom in the first place . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering his portrayal of Zoom's voice in The Flash Season 2, especially given that Arrowverse's Zoom was explicitly modeled after or inspired by Venom in the first place . . .
    "You can't lock up the darkness!"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

"You can't lock up the darkness!"
    Oh, yeah . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://twitter.com/TonyTodd54/statu...Cxzbqtn7wtAAAA

Looks like Tony Todd tweeted a September release date for Insomniac's Spider-Man 2.
    I just finished Miles Morales a couple days ago...now I must wait, but at least I will have ATSV to keep my occupied in the meantime during the Summer. Also, I need to replay Spider-Man and Miles Morales in order to get the other tropies.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Looks like we’re getting Peter as a teacher in this universe:

Man this might end up being my ideal Spidey status quo: Married Peter as a teacher and perhaps even Mayday in the third game.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Man this might end up being my ideal Spidey status quo: Married Peter as a teacher and perhaps even Mayday in the third game.
    I feel bad that I take pleasure in MJ's book bombing and her having to double down on being a serious reporter to seem relevant .

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

That would be awesome.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I feel bad that I take pleasure in MJ's book bombing and her having to double down on being a serious reporter to seem relevant .
    dont feel bad her being a reporter is still lame
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    dont feel bad her being a reporter is still lame
    I feel the same way about Peter being a teacher. Though with Peter most likely being blacklisted for helping a terrorist, his life as a scientist may be doomed anyways.

BANNED

It's neat to see them going for the more mature versions of these characters as opposed to the tired old high school/loser Peter days. I like Peter as a teacher, hope the games story really goes through with it.

This is easily my most anticipated game of the year. Unless they somehow announce a Godzilla game at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I feel the same way about Peter being a teacher. Though with Peter most likely being blacklisted for helping a terrorist, his life as a scientist may be doomed anyways.
    I can’t see how Peter being a teacher helps him being Spider man. How many classes will he cut short due to an attack during class
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    It's neat to see them going for the more mature versions of these characters as opposed to the tired old high school/loser Peter days. I like Peter as a teacher, hope the games story really goes through with it.

This is easily my most anticipated game of the year. Unless they somehow announce a Godzilla game at the last minute.
    Nah, it’s pretty clear he’s still going to be a loser.

There’s no way this game has a happy ending. The previous two games are proof of that.

BANNED

I swear, I must be one of the few people on the Earth that both loved MJ's missions in the first game and also loved them making her a reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Nah, it’s pretty clear he’s still going to be a loser.

There’s no way this game has a happy ending. The previous two games are proof of that.
    I don't see Insomniac Peter as a loser.