Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It’s Hustlin’ Time?

Mighty Member

... Tom Holland in a supporting role as frogman. Almost unrecognisable in Napoleon dynamite type hair and makeup...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Oh Sony you beautiful cluster fuck of a train wreck you. Seriously who is in charge of the Spider-Man property over there and why in the hell have they not only been fired but also barred from ever working in Hollywood again? It is like the people in charge have not only never read a Spider-Man comic in their lives but also are actively trying the dumbest pitches they get in.

Black Cat, Spider Woman, Spider-Girl, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Solo, Cardiac, Silver Sable and the Wild Pack, or even the Slingers. Anyone of those is better idea than the Hypno Hustler
    This person is in charge. Amy Pascal. Watch some interviews with her. She's a weirdo. I've no idea why she still has a job.

0375BF99-ED39-4D02-9189-F424B825B905.jpg
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 12-19-2022 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Jennifer Coolidge?

Extraordinary Member

Between Community, Atlanta, and his music career, this character sounds right up Glover's alley. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to them with this. Plus, if he's the creative force involved, he's probably going to get a whole lot more leeway than if he were playing someone more established, kinda similar to when writers sometimes choose lagging titles because they'll basically get to do whatever they want with them (see Alan Moore and Swamp Thing and Frank Miller and Daredevil).

I don't think much of Sony's other Spider-Man-less projects, but Glover alone has me sold on this one.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Jennifer Coolidge?
    That's Amy Pascal.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    This person is in charge. Amy Pascal. Watch some interviews with her. She's a weirdo. I've no idea why she still has a job.

0375BF99-ED39-4D02-9189-F424B825B905.jpg
    She’s been more successful as an independent producer than as a studio head. She’s made some hits and won awards. That’s why she still has a job.

Also, being the personal enemy of a complete and utter evil sh!thead like Kim Jung-un and the evil Republic of North Korea is no shame. It’s a badge of honor. I hope to God she outlives and has a longer career that evil, murderous f#ck, Kim.

https://www.deviantart.com/green-mam...tler-849156586

Someone did a fan redesign of Hypno-hustler years ago. I'm hoping they go in that direction.