Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Her place is to be perfect. That's her place. And to put Emma in her place(under her heel)! <Basking in the memory of the M-twins knocking Emma out of [their]her mind[s?] and onto the floor of the limo!> And the Penance 'addition' added exactly: nothing! She's supposed to be invulnerable normally. In HoX, even after shifting into Penance, the flatscan ORCHIS punks still killed her in like, 2 seconds.

I will never forgive Hickman for that mess(even if his use of her in Storm's GIANT SIZE issue was the best, most Gen X-accurate Monet appearance in 2 decades, bar none). He didn't even have the decency to explain it at all before he bounced. Now people just have her in that form, taking away from her ethnic representation, to just have another stabby character, this time in RED....gross!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Big Bertha- Her powers are she becomes a huge fat woman and throws up to become skinny. I feel she should just be able to control her body weight. So she could appear like a body builder one second, a super model the next, a sprinter body , or a chubby woman. All with out a draw back

Spiral - Make her a mutant. I don't care if its artificial a clone what ever. She just has such a great visual to not be a mutant. I would like for her to be her own villain separate of Mojo

King Bedlam First thing I would change is his visual. To help him stand out more. So I would give his some more visual mutations. Adding to his powers for every person he is messing with their mind the more physical power he has for a limited time. However he can't drain too many or his body can't stand it.

She just has such a great visual to not be a mutant.
    I'm extremely curious as to what you mean by this.

Revamp X-Force. Put all the X-badasses in it. Make it operate like a true mutant CIA… a competent one. Use X-Corp as legitimate cover when running ops around the globe. Give it to Al Ewing to write.

Merge Cable’s X-men Red squad, Percy’s current X-Force and X-Corp into one glorious concept and expanded cast. Do some crazy $#!t too… maybe merge Cable and Xilo in this timeline, akin to what’s happening in SOS. So now Cable is acting a bit… off. More so than usual. Team him up with Sage, with Nathan on the Keep space station orbiting Mars along with Wiz Kid and Manifold, and acting as Commander of S.W.O.R.D; and Sage is back on Earth in the old Xavier mansion sublevels along with Danger, thereby moving the mutant CIA off Krakoa’s shores. They’re not border security. Shift Black Tom over to Legion of X and let Nightcrawler and his team police Krakoa and its borders. Meanwhile, between Cable off-planet monitoring from space and Sage back on Earth, they’ve got a pretty solid intel branch that can cover looking out for Krakoan interests on both Earth and Planet Arakko at the same time.

Bishop and Logan lead the field team with Domino, Kwannon and Thunderbird. They interact with Archangel and Monet quite a bit, as they use X-Corp as their cover and this leads to friction at times with Warren and M not wanting any blowback on X-Corp. Stuff like that. Think of the friction between Cable giving orders to the field team, and specifically between him and Logan; between Bishop, Logan and Thunderbird on the ground in field, not to mention Domino and Kwannon who are both kind of wild cards too; as well as between Cable/Sage and Archangel/Monet about how they’re using X-Corp for legitimate cover, having Logan and the rest pose as legitimate executives in their employ.

Deadpool becomes an asset that Logan uses at times, and their adventures occur mostly in their solo books. Lots of DP/Logan team-up material for the trades when Deadpool 3 hits theaters in November of 2024. Plus it allows X-Force missions to focus more on the rest of the cast with Logan as a supporting character instead of a main focus. But any of the above X-Force cast members are fair game and can show up in Logan’s solo as well as Deadpool’s; and Deadpool may pop up in X-Force from time to time to check in with Logan and/or Cable… who goes on record telling him it’s a stupid idea for Logan to keep Wade on retainer. Ha.

This thing practically writes itself…
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-31-2022 at 08:36 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'm extremely curious as to what you mean by this.
    Her 6 arms with the 6 weapons

I meant why you think she needs to be a mutant because of her neat visual.

I'm not saying I don't like the way she looks. She's got a great look, but I don't know why anyone would think she needs to be a mutant because of that. The origin she has right now where Mojo had her heavily modified to look more interesting is already a pretty good hook and one I don't think they play up nearly enough. I trhink too many writers like to play Mojo as a joke and forgot how utterly horrible he can be.

I meant why you think she needs to be a mutant because of her neat visual.

I'm not saying I don't like the way she looks. She's got a great look, but I don't know why anyone would think she needs to be a mutant because of that. The origin she has right now where Mojo had her heavily modified to look more interesting is already a pretty good hook and one I don't think they play up nearly enough. I trhink too many writers like to play Mojo as a joke and forgot how utterly horrible he can be.
    they basically use her as Mojo's henchmen if they made her a mutant that would give her more of a reason to be around the rest of the mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    they basically use her as Mojo's henchmen if they made her a mutant that would give her more of a reason to be around the rest of the mutants
    I'm strictly against this. I don't think every single person the X-men interact with need to be mutants.

I'm strictly against this. I don't think every single person the X-men interact with need to be mutants.
    How is asking for one character to be a mutant every single person?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    With "Personal Reboot" i mean that instead of a whole universe or timeline getting reset to a previous status quo or being restarted from scratch, it only happens to either a singular or a small handfull of characters.
    Nature Girl. Reset her to her pre-"X-men Green" self.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    This in every way possible
    Re: Rachel, She either works best under Claremont's pen -- he always does a good job distinguishing expressions of psychics in a growing number of them -- or attached to the Phoenix, and they should have never been separated as the Phoenix only muddies Jean's water but gives Rachel purpose and direction.

Oddly it seems Tini's doing that in all but name but why not make it official: sending the Phoenix back to the Starchilde -- who canonically handled it best -- solves a lot of problems.

Re: Cable, Between the slym/redd years, and teen cable, Scott and Jean were the boy's parents in pretty solid continuum. But for aged up/aged down characters, teen cable and OG cable feel very distinct from each other which I appreciate. They're apples/oranges.

Nate Grey. Reboot him back to before he got the Life Seed and went nuts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Revamp X-Force. Put all the X-badasses in it. Make it operate like a true mutant CIA… a competent one. Use X-Corp as legitimate cover when running ops around the globe. Give it to Al Ewing to write.

Merge Cable’s X-men Red squad, Percy’s current X-Force and X-Corp into one glorious concept and expanded cast. Do some crazy $#!t too… maybe merge Cable and Xilo in this timeline, akin to what’s happening in SOS. So now Cable is acting a bit… off. More so than usual. Team him up with Sage, with Nathan on the Keep space station orbiting Mars along with Wiz Kid and Manifold, and acting as Commander of S.W.O.R.D; and Sage is back on Earth in the old Xavier mansion sublevels along with Danger, thereby moving the mutant CIA off Krakoa’s shores. They’re not border security. Shift Black Tom over to Legion of X and let Nightcrawler and his team police Krakoa and its borders. Meanwhile, between Cable off-planet monitoring from space and Sage back on Earth, they’ve got a pretty solid intel branch that can cover looking out for Krakoan interests on both Earth and Planet Arakko at the same time.

Bishop and Logan lead the field team with Domino, Kwannon and Thunderbird. They interact with Archangel and Monet quite a bit, as they use X-Corp as their cover and this leads to friction at times with Warren and M not wanting any blowback on X-Corp. Stuff like that. Think of the friction between Cable giving orders to the field team, and specifically between him and Logan; between Bishop, Logan and Thunderbird on the ground in field, not to mention Domino and Kwannon who are both kind of wild cards too; as well as between Cable/Sage and Archangel/Monet about how they’re using X-Corp for legitimate cover, having Logan and the rest pose as legitimate executives in their employ.

Deadpool becomes an asset that Logan uses at times, and their adventures occur mostly in their solo books. Lots of DP/Logan team-up material for the trades when Deadpool 3 hits theaters in November of 2024. Plus it allows X-Force missions to focus more on the rest of the cast with Logan as a supporting character instead of a main focus. But any of the above X-Force cast members are fair game and can show up in Logan’s solo as well as Deadpool’s; and Deadpool may pop up in X-Force from time to time to check in with Logan and/or Cable… who goes on record telling him it’s a stupid idea for Logan to keep Wade on retainer. Ha.

This thing practically writes itself…
    Add Clayton Crain on artwork and this thing sells itself

I'd like to see a reboot of Logan back to being a teenager. I'd make him more relevant with a "streetwise" attitude, a skateboard and yo-yo, and he's always trying to get crusty old Cyclops into doing TikTok dances.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Nate Grey. Reboot him back to before he got the Life Seed and went nuts.
    Just get rid of him. We have Cable and Rachel already, and Rachel already sucks.