Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Daredevil vs Black Panther

Unarmed and in street clothes.

Mighty Member

The one that has radar sense and higher martial arts prowess and bullet time reflexes (unless BP has gotten a big upgrade I never saw).

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Same. Barring Panther having gotten some huge upgrade recently, Matt outspeeds him by a comfortable margin, can predict what he is doing to some extent, is potentially more skilled, and easily strong enough to damage him or poke him with his fingers and do his little magic pressure point trick.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Same. Barring Panther having gotten some huge upgrade recently, Matt outspeeds him by a comfortable margin, can predict what he is doing to some extent, is potentially more skilled, and easily strong enough to damage him or poke him with his fingers and do his little magic pressure point trick.

TChalla is stronger and just as fast probably as Daredevil due to the heart shaped herb. People following this current run of TChalla by a horrible writer are ignoring previous feats. Here is TChalla handling not only Daredevil, but two others while in street clothes. I’m not sure how people aren’t aware of this showing in Marvel Knights. Clearly comes across as bias to me.

Last edited by Vanguard; 12-23-2022 at 01:29 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    TChalla is stronger and just as fast probably as Daredevil due to the heart shaped herb. People following this current run of TChalla by a horrible writer are ignoring previous feats. Here is TChalla handling not only Daredevil, but two others while in street clothes. I’m not sure how people aren’t aware of this showing in Marvel Knights. Clearly comes across as bias to me.

Actual feats for him being a bullet-timer, now?

And by that, I mean actual bullet-time feats, not aim-dodging with an attempt to pass it off as Bullet-timing.

Barring that, actual superspeed feats that we can compare to bullet-timing.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 12-23-2022 at 02:14 PM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Actual feats for him being a bullet-timer, now?.

Well I think he showed he’s plenty fast enough in the scan I already posted. But this one is in the last four years or so.

Here’s a post by Hickman years ago explaining that he’s low superhuman fast. He’s also shown he’s fast enough to tag Spiderman.

Last edited by Vanguard; 12-23-2022 at 03:06 PM.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Well I think he showed he’s plenty fast enough in the scan I already posted. But this one is in the last four years or so.

Here’s a post by Hickman years ago explaining that he’s low superhuman fast. He’s also shown he’s fast enough to tag Spiderman.

That... looks like a clear instance of the BP's suit blocking the bullet, and not dodging of any sort.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Coming into a thread just to accuse people of bias isn't a good, just fyi.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Coming into a thread just to accuse people of bias isn't a good, just fyi.

Well when I see no one coming to his defense, that’s my first impression. Not knowing the facts isn’t good either. I also have the scan of TChalla tagging Spiderman, but the above posted was more recent.

Well when I see no one coming to his defense, that’s my first impression. Not knowing the facts isn’t good either. I also have the scan of TChalla tagging Spiderman, but the above posted was more recent.
    You could've just posted the feats without insulting anyone or accusing them of not knowing facts.

What we're looking for are high end consistent feats that match up with character portrayal, based on which, Spider-Man really should be blitzing dudes that tag him all the time. The question is whether or not those feats are allowable due to matching the abilities of both characters.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

You could've just posted the feats without insulting anyone or accusing them of not knowing facts.

You’re taking bias as an insult. I think it’s a stretch. I saw two people backing Daredevil and no one making the slightest case for TChalla.

You’re taking bias as an insult. I think it’s a stretch. I saw two people backing Daredevil and no one making the slightest case for TChalla.
    Vanguard, you're the one who came in here accusing people of bias and not knowing facts instead of just posting feats for T'Challa in the thread. If you saw nobody making a case for him? Then just do it yourself.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Vanguard, you're the one who came in here accusing people of bias and not knowing facts instead of just posting feats for T'Challa in the thread. If you saw nobody making a case for him? Then just do it yourself.
    Sometimes that’s not enough.

Sometimes that’s not enough.
    Yeah, we run on feats here. Debating in good faith and presenting character feats is how Rumbles operates.

I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's how we operate.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Yeah, we run on feats here. Debating in good faith and presenting character feats is how Rumbles operates.

I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's how we operate.

I’m aware of how things operate on the majority of battle boards. You seem to be the one that wants to argue, I don’t. I posted feats, and what happened? That’s my point.......,,