Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 28. Synops review spoiler. Hank gets worse

Hank and is slave logan
    Hank your going to kill a general of the us army that's causing problems.
    Logan kills general and guards
    Hank: you know I should have deactivated the cameras before sending in logan.....

Newa headline X-men assassinated General

Hank to hope. Tell Jean logan is on a mission and not going to be home
    Hope: why is logan acting like a dog
    Hank: it's a experiment to help with ressurection don't question me.
    Hope: but..
    Hank: delusional rant
    Hope: I don't want to deal with you anymore.

Hank torturing logan
    Hank: becaue of you were in hot water, it's all your fault not mine. I'm using you properly but I can only do so much with a flawed weapon.

Sage: the us is having a military inquisition
    Hank: that's no so bad
    Sage: there going to declar war on us
    Hank I'll fix it

At the hearing he exposes x-desk in a Alex Jones style rant

Krakoa
    Logan escapes save girl from drowning and thrown in the pit by krakoa who was watching him the whole time.

Why didn't krakoa say or do anything? No one asked him and they locked up his favorite mutant nature girl in a bullshit trial where she did nothing wrong

I hate Beast so much
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Extraordinary Member

Put Hank out of our misery already.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Isn't the summary of every Percy story "and Beast gets worse"? Once again, I have to ask what do Marvel editors do these days that they allow bullshit like this?

Its a fascinating study on reader reception when we have characters like Beast and Sinister on Krakoa -- both engaging in heinous atrocities and inhumane violations -- but one reads as entertaining or humorous while the other is just straight VILE and insufferable.

Personality is everything. lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Its a fascinating study on reader reception when we have characters like Beast and Sinister on Krakoa -- both engaging in heinous atrocities and inhumane violations -- but one reads as entertaining or humorous while the other is just straight VILE and insufferable.

Personality is everything. lol
    The expectations are a bit different when one is named 'Mr Sinister' and the other was the X-Men's moral compass for decades. Though people are getting increasingly tired of Sinister as well.

Astonishing Member

Wait. Wait. Logan kills a US general in public view and gets reported in the news, and the Quiet Council’s decision is to do nothing.

Useless!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Wait. Wait. Logan kills a US general in public view and gets reported in the news, and the Quiet Council’s decision is to do nothing.

Useless!
    I read this and there's a info page where Beast testify to congress and if you read the dialogue, Beast is presented as a complete racist dick insisting he's not be address by his human name and don't care for the other human titles. and mention the X desk event where Danger is making robot clones of the x-men saying that wolverine that killed the general is one of those robots from the past Deadpool Adam Kubert arc. Seriously, I was enjoying Wolverine as its own thing before but why can't the Beast story plot be restricted to X-Force, I'm debating dropping Wolverine like I did X-Force.

Logan looked really badass rocking his X-Force uniform again. Great art by Ryp. And that’s pretty much all I’ve got. Nothing more to say about this issue. Meh.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I read this and there's a info page where Beast testify to congress and if you read the dialogue, Beast is presented as a complete racist dick insisting he's not be address by his human name and don't care for the other human titles. and mention the X desk event where Danger is making robot clones of the x-men saying that wolverine that killed the general is one of those robots from the past Deadpool Adam Kubert arc. Seriously, I was enjoying Wolverine as its own thing before but why can't the Beast story plot be restricted to X-Force, I'm debating dropping Wolverine like I did X-Force.
    So essentially like a Mossad agent killed President Biden on live television, and the Israeli diplomat claimed that we should be faking them because they knew Joe Biden was a mole person out to take over the surface world.

God Krakoan government is incompetent.

sorry, but this story does not make sense and is just violent and ugly for the sake of being violent and ugly. No telepath realizes what happens to Logan? No psy is worried about Beast after Jean literally kicked his ass for unethical behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Logan looked really badass rocking his X-Force uniform again. Great art by Ryp. And that’s pretty much all I’ve got. Nothing more to say about this issue. Meh.
    Ooh anyone have a scan of the costume?

Other than that this sounds insane. Wtf is the X-office thinking?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    sorry, but this story does not make sense and is just violent and ugly for the sake of being violent and ugly. No telepath realizes what happens to Logan? No psy is worried about Beast after Jean literally kicked his ass for unethical behavior?
    Exactly that is why Percy's writing is so freaking bad. It like controversial for sake of being controversial.
    Beast to clown evil, suddenly no one cares what happens to Wolverine, and no, I won't believe that neither of his kids or lovers won't look for him. No to mention if either Scott or Jean just miss him or want to **** and they would take Beast word for not looking after him? Not to mention Emma apparently not giving flying f after Gala.
    The only thing Percy's books do is they make everyone look so stupid it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Ooh anyone have a scan of the costume?

Other than that this sounds insane. Wtf is the X-office thinking?
    Art is incredible, sucks it's wasted for this comics.

Last edited by Rakurai; 12-21-2022 at 09:56 AM.

There is one clever thing here and I'm not sure it's intentional.

My first thought is that even under control, Wolverine has enough sense to purposely mess up Hank's plans.