Default Justin Roiland's and Squanch Games High On Life!

Now free if you have Gamepass. This game is fun and genuinely funny if you are into that kind of humor. I am, so it was.

Each of the four weapons has its own distinct personality which means they didn't have to waste time creating a ton of different weapons to hold your attention, take note Ratchet and Clank developers.

It also realizes it's a videogame so it respects your time and tells its story through the gameplay. No sigh inducing too long cut scenes here. Take note Ratchet and Clank developers.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I just finished this, I really liked it. Short but sweet. Started to get really buggy on me though with the last 2 missions, but still well worth the play. Hope we continue to see them do more with this. Lezduit!