Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    She thinks Poison Ivy has the highest potential to do good in the world if she so chose.

I doubt this one. PI has committed so many cold blood murders over the years. And I think she truly insane with no chance at ever being sane again.

Vixen is into men only But I could see her trying to get a 3 way going with WW and some other man.

I could see her loving Pro Wrestling big time.
    PI is different in level of villainy depending on continuity. In some Ivy is more an edgy wanna-be hero who just.. doesn't have good methods... in some she's a total nutjob. Sometimes it's all her doing... sometimes she's influenced by the Green.

So normal Human Ivy is probably best treated as an unrepentant murderer.

Avatar of the Green Ivy? That's a different question entirely.

Amazons have a way of manipulating the weather on Themyscira (be it magic or super-tech) that allows them to experience seasons.

Ares and Circe have an annual "get freaky" meetup every year.

Diana enjoys just about every form of physical sport imaginable; football, basketball, soccer, hockey, MMA, lacrosse, boxing, rugby. You name it, she's into it. One of the things she liked most about coming to Man's World was being able to try out new sporting competitions that wouldn't have been on Themyscira.

I'd imagine the Amazons dabble in every sport imaginable just for the fun of variety.

The gods didn't give Diana actual powers, they gave her potential. Potential which could only be accessed with Amazon training.

Adding to that, with enough training, any Amazon can have the power Diana has--including flight. The only reason none have done it yet (except for maybe Nubia) is they don't realize they can.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    The gods didn't give Diana actual powers, they gave her potential. Potential which could only be accessed with Amazon training.

Adding to that, with enough training, any Amazon can have the power Diana has--including flight. The only reason none have done it yet (except for maybe Nubia) is they don't realize they can.
    So like Ki works in Dragon Ball?

The Amazons throw the best parties and everyone knows it.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Year One is still canon in a side universe.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I think Diana is polyamorous
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    My headcannons

Diana uses the Lasso of Truth for her own therapy sessions, forcing herself to confront things she otherwise would deny or try to avoid.
    Diana has a therapist she goes to at times during these sessions and she allows her to help through the PTSD she's dealt with over a lifetime of heroism.
    She had dreams of being an archeologist, but the things that happened with Minerva turned her away from the idea.
    Diana's culture is non-monogamous and so is she.
    She is in love with Bruce Wayne
    She is in love with Kasia whom was her first love
    She is in love with Steve Trevor
    Half the time her bravado is to throw off her opponents, the other half of the time it's real.
    She trains MMA in addition to the other forms of combat she knows.
    Dinah's successfully submitted her once when they were rolling and will never let her or anyone else in the league hear the end of it.
    Her and Vixen once had a relationship but remain close to this day.
    She hopes to one day embrace Grail as a sister rather than as a villain.
    She is very much in love with Barbara Minerva, and vice versa, but neither lets themselves cross that boundary because of everything.
    Etta Candy has asked her out several thousand times.
    She once had a crush on Lois Lane.
    She is 100% bulletproof but she thinks allowing herself to be shot will encourage laziness in her training.
    She doesn't personally think too highly of Dick Grayson due to things she's heard from both Kory and Barbara over the years, but remains professional when around him.
    Harley Quinn has asked her out several thousand times... was successful once.. and Diana would rather not discuss it.. BUT HARLEY WILL.
    She thought Bruce Lee was a great warrior and wished to meet him.
    She was once convinced to be a stunt woman for a famous movie actress whom she'd befriended and remains uncredited.
    She once pitched teaching the League the basics of binding and didn't understand why the Flash nearly choked on his beverage.
    She secretly keeps an eye on street level heroes if she's in the area but doesn't interfere.
    She once enjoyed the museum more than any other place, but hasn't been to one since what happened to Barbara Minerva.
    She thinks Kory would make an amazing Amazon.
    She and Supergirl formed a bond while she spent time on Themyscara learning their forms of combat. To this day, Kara still utilizes her as her primary training partner.
    She's encouraged Maxima to tell Kara how she feels many a time.
    She thinks Poison Ivy has the highest potential to do good in the world if she so chose.
    She thinks highly of Martha Kent and once offered her a chance to move her farm to Themyscara or an adjacent island. Martha respectfully declined.
    She thought highly of Alfred and joined him on tea dates often.
    She enjoys theatre, musicals and Opera and can often be seen enjoying them in an audience or from the balcony.
    She caused an incident the first time she saw Phantom of the Opera, trying to stop the Chandalier from falling on people... she understands how it works now.
    She secretly wishes to be in a theatrical production one day, but she wishes to earn the role and not get it due to her fame, which has proven difficult.
    She once spent an afternoon pondering the intricacies of a divine meal she had tasted. The divine meal in question was Sherbet.
    She still loves Ice Cream and has donated the majority of her money she once earned on archeological finds to family owned ice cream shops
    She once considered running for Office, but felt she would be too tempted to tear down it's structure and rebuild it after seeing how corrupt it can be.
    She didn't quite understand what a PRIDE Parade was when she first went to one, but the memory makes her teary eyed in good ways since then.
    She's one of the main attractions at PRIDE Parades and enjoys being just Diana in those moments.
    She has helped marry several LGBTQ+ couples across her lifetime.
    She once kept Cerberus as a pet when there was flux in the Underworld. Is still adored by Cerberus to this day.
    She's a huge fan of Professional Wrestling.
    She wants Cody Rhodes to Finish His Story.

That's all I can think of from the top of my head right now :3

I doubt this one. PI has committed so many cold blood murders over the years. And I think she truly insane with no chance at ever being sane again.

Vixen is into men only But I could see her trying to get a 3 way going with WW and some other man.

I could see her loving Pro Wrestling big time.
    PI is different in level of villainy depending on continuity. In some Ivy is more an edgy wanna-be hero who just.. doesn't have good methods... in some she's a total nutjob. Sometimes it's all her doing... sometimes she's influenced by the Green.

So normal Human Ivy is probably best treated as an unrepentant murderer.

Avatar of the Green Ivy? That's a different question entirely.

Agreed, Ivy seems headed in that direction now as well.

-Diana had her powers suppressed using the Purple Healing Ray when she participated in the contest.

-Added to that, the Purple Healing Ray can sometimes have adverse side effects hence why it's not used as a 'cure all'.

-Even though the Gods gave her her powers, her powers hinge on her belief in herself and confidence. The more confident and belief she has in herself, the more powerful she is and the less she believes in herself, the less powerful she is.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    -Added to that, the Purple Healing Ray can sometimes have adverse side effects hence why it's not used as a 'cure all'.
    My head-canon is that since the purple ray is based on the whims of the gods it doesn't always work at all. If the gods are feeling particularly petty it might do the opposite.

I went with the idea of it being adverse to descendants of the Titans, but that's just one option to consider.

Artemis is the daughter of Pre-Crisis Artemis and Cleon. Vita Ayala's origin is just fake memories or something.

In my head canon, the Purple Healing Ray was a combo of advanced Themysciran medical technology + the blessings of Hygeia, the greek goddess of health.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Artemis is the daughter of Pre-Crisis Artemis and Cleon. Vita Ayala's origin is just fake memories or something.
    I had a similar idea only using Orana as her mother.

So I finally got around to reading Perez's take on Pandora which I somehow had missed in my prior reading.

Yet another moment from Perez's run that made me feel like it's unlocked the chakra points in my brain.

Anyway, here is a head canon inspired by the run:

-Pandora is the one who collected the souls for the Well of Souls and brought them to Gaia's womb.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly