Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Diana and Donna had lots of adventures together when Donna was Wonder Girl.

Themyscira has nearly every ecosystem (forest, plains, savanna, jungle, reef, mountains, etc.) on it, excluding polar and desert.

Diana loves dance music - house, disco, anthem, etc.

Diana’s best friends are Etta, Donna, Dinah Lance, her next door neighbor Tod, Mala and Mari McCabe, but she’s also close with Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Lois Lane, Arthur Curry and Dick Grayson.

Diana’s constantly reading novels and biographies.

Out of all her enemies, she’d most like to “save” Barbara Minerva or Cylvia Cyber, but recognizes that Angle Man or Hypnota are more likely.

The Olympians she most likes to be around are Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis and Hermes and the ones she least likes to be around are Eros and Eris.

Some soul magic/soul related head canons:

-Diana was born from a piece of Hippolyta's soul imbued into the clay by the power of the Goddesses.

-Donna was dying due to poor health sometime after she was adopted by the Amazons. Diana added her own blood during a treatment with the Purple Ray to heal her and that's why Donna has a mirror of Diana's powers making the two 'soul sisters'.

-Also if I ever got to write Fury/Lyta Hall as Diana's daughter I would use a similar explanation for why Diana aged; she had to do a ritual to save Lyta and as a consequence she lost her immortality and began to age.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

-Diana and Donna grew up together on Themsycira and had many fond memories with each other.

-Diana acts formal during UN Meetings, negotiations and JL events but she has a fun, silly side that only her closest friends and family gets to see.

-Maxima sees herself as Diana's primary rival but Diana doesn't and is often confused by Maxima's antics.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Diana is a gamer, she got into it after it was introduced to her via Vanessa, Bobby, and Cassie.

She is aware of the God of War games, has played them and finds them both disturbing and funny on how they represent her own gods.

She only has so much time to play so she focuses on stories and juorney type games.

She likes a challenge, so her faves are Fromsoft games like Sekiro and Elden Ring, and Dark Souls. And Indi stuff like Ori and the Will of the Wisps/Blind Forest.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

She has 2 small tattoos that she hides under her bracelets

- one that represents her connection to Donna and Nubia on her right wrist

- the other a ram skull with a viper through its eyes and flowers around it on her left, for the time Ares showed her the 'Lies'

She is a rock/hard rock fan

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    -Maxima sees herself as Diana's primary rival but Diana doesn't and is often confused by Maxima's antics.
    Why so? The only stories between Wonder Woman and Maxima I'm aware of are Steve Orlando's and maybe the 90s era where Diana was leading the Justice League. She wasn't even Diana's rival i these stories.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Why so? The only stories between Wonder Woman and Maxima I'm aware of are Steve Orlando's and maybe the 90s era where Diana was leading the Justice League. She wasn't even Diana's rival i these stories.
    Because Maxima would see herself as top female. Not to mention they're both royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Because Maxima would see herself as top female. Not to mention they're both royalty.
    I'm not at all an expert on Maxima, but I don't think that's exactly how most fans of the character prefer her characterization to be.

And personally, after reading a bit of her heroic adventures in the 90s, she really didn't seem like someone that needed to prove every other woman was inferior to her just because. Like, as a queen, sure, but otherwise, no

I'm not at all an expert on Maxima, but I don't think that's exactly how most fans of the character prefer her characterization to be.

And personally, after reading a bit of her heroic adventures in the 90s, she really didn't seem like someone that needed to prove every other woman was inferior to her just because. Like, as a queen, sure, but otherwise, no
    That's the point of personal headcanons in the end.

That's the point of personal headcanons in the end.
    I guess, but it seems like throwing shade at a female anti hero that has a positive history with Diana (unless there's some other story I'm not aware of). They helped each other out and seemed to respect each other.

Last edited by Alpha; 12-25-2022 at 03:55 AM.

I guess, but it seems like throwing shade at a female anti hero that has a positive history with Diana (unless there's some other story I'm not aware of). They helped each other out and seemed to respect each other.

I recall a scene where she sees Diana talking to Clark and reacts with hostility. I wouldn't call all their history positive.

That's actually set quite early in the run, Maxima hasn't even adopted the purple costume yet. She served for like 2 years on a team led by Diana afterwards, and even stopped killing once Diana compelled her to change.

They didn't become friends, but Maxima respected Diana as her leader and followed her commands.

She went through character growth quite quickly
    Last edited by Alpha; 12-25-2022 at 08:29 AM.

"I see"
    LOL
    Diana seems so unbothered.
    LOVE it!!