Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I think the implication was that Fury is the new Watcher. So i wouldn't expect him to have a hands on role here, if any. Though maybe he'll have a presence through one of his LMD.

Now thats some psych art. Not that its a bad thing

Could it be that Marvel will publish something like Prophet? Now that'll pleasantly surprise me

Anyway I preordered the first issue, looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Geralt of Rivia; 09-11-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Fantastic Member

Barnes should not be having daily cosmic experiences, any more than Fury should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    bucky being cosmic is dumb to me
    James is a soldier and spy.

Never learn anything about cosmic stuff.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Barnes should not be having daily cosmic experiences, any more than Fury should have been.
    Why not? It's still a spy/secret agent book, just on a grander scale. The whole SHIELD/HYDRA/AIM business is overdone right now anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    bucky being cosmic is dumb to me
    The Winter Soldier landed in 2006 in a world he didn't understand. He tried to fit in, but his head was still in the America we left in 1942. Over the next 8 years, Bucky continued to come up to speed, as Captain America in Cap : Reborn, and Heroic Age Avengers, then through death again in Fear Itself, and finally, by repaying his debt by tracking down rogue agents he trained. He eventually got involved in a space adventure involving the Electric Ghost on a satellite SHIELD were in control of, so eventually, Bucky did have to come up to speed in the 21 st Century, and learn all the tech of this era, and adapt to the tech and the players he found himself in. In WW11 Bucky knew all the tech of the 1940's, and was the best at using all of it. It just required that Bucky get a handle on all the tech of the 2010's, and once he did, there had to be a way he had to use it. If you're the best at using clandestine tech available in 2014, then you would be the supreme saboteur, and the supreme saboteur is going to be the Man on the Wall.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

People seem to think going into space = Silver Surfer. Bucky will not be rearranging molecules with his bare hands...

All-New Member Commander Rogers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The Winter Soldier landed in 2006 in a world he didn't understand. He tried to fit in, but his head was still in the America we left in 1942. Over the next 8 years, Bucky continued to come up to speed, as Captain America in Cap : Reborn, and Heroic Age Avengers, then through death again in Fear Itself, and finally, by repaying his debt by tracking down rogue agents he trained. He eventually got involved in a space adventure involving the Electric Ghost on a satellite SHIELD were in control of, so eventually, Bucky did have to come up to speed in the 21 st Century, and learn all the tech of this era, and adapt to the tech and the players he found himself in. In WW11 Bucky knew all the tech of the 1940's, and was the best at using all of it. It just required that Bucky get a handle on all the tech of the 2010's, and once he did, there had to be a way he had to use it. If you're the best at using clandestine tech available in 2014, then you would be the supreme saboteur, and the supreme saboteur is going to be the Man on the Wall.
    The storyline of Bucky and the Electric Ghost — what book is that?

BANNED

Even outer space has spies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Rogers View Post
    The storyline of Bucky and the Electric Ghost — what book is that?
    Winter Soldier Vol 1 issues 15-19... or, if you prefer, Winter Soldier - Volume 4: The Electric Ghost TPB by Jason Latour & Nic Klein.

Is that an Epting variant? Must have!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

This book looks rad. I'm in there.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    Winter Soldier Vol 1 issues 15-19... or, if you prefer, Winter Soldier - Volume 4: The Electric Ghost TPB by Jason Latour & Nic Klein.
    I really liked that arc