Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    This is such an underrated story, imo. Amahl was written with so much depth and sympathy, and while he was redeemed, his actions weren't swept under the rug. It was a pretty nuanced story. If the arc was trimmed down a bit & wasn't dragged down by repeated delays, it would have been an instant classic.

Btw I forgot to say it then, but you posted some of your art a few months back, and I thought it was really good.
    Awww thanks babe! May 2023 be the year of Hellion (and Wind Dancer)

I love all the awesome moments being mentioned. I concur about the Phoenix Foundation, one of my favorite new things about the year. Havok's Goblin couture is also a standout.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Since red felt like a whole event i thought it would be fun to go back and choose my fave moments looking over the issues. Issue 6 was the only one i couldn't choose one fave scene but i loved all the scenes. lol

xmenredscene01.jpg
    xmenredscene02.jpg
    xmenredscene03.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

xmenredscene04.jpg
    xmenredscene05.jpg
    xmenredscene06tiea.jpg

I was surprised in the variety of characters in the stand out scenes for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

#conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And because he stays full of surprises the scene of issue 09 for me. xmenredscene09.jpg

I know 10 is going to be good. Sorry for the semi spam but i tried to do a scene within a series within the year. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Love to see it jwatson! Thanks for sharing the visuals too so we can take the journey with you!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I love it so much. Really hoping it becomes the next X-Force and Ewing takes that book over from Percy. While keeping Red too, of course. To continue chronicling the adventures of Storm and her Brotherhood, while expanding the story of Cable’s team over in a revamped X-Force book.

A guy can dream, can’t he?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

And because he stays full of surprises the scene of issue 09 for me. xmenredscene09.jpg

I know 10 is going to be good. Sorry for the semi spam but i tried to do a scene within a series within the year. ^_^
    X-Men Red is like a great movie where there are so many great scenes. Well done.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I love it so much. Really hoping it becomes the next X-Force and Ewing takes that book over from Percy. While keeping Red too, of course. To continue chronicling the adventures of Storm and her Brotherhood, while expanding the story of Cable’s team over in a revamped X-Force book.

A guy can dream, can’t he?
    we sure can. That would be some book. I would add Nova to the team instead of having him on the brotherhood for broader reach but that would be one heck of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    X-Men Red is like a great movie where there are so many great scenes. Well done.
    it really is amazing how consistently good it is.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Wolverine vs Omega Red in X Lives/Deaths and Hour of Magneto. Sinister trying to kill the QC also.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Dazzler flipping her hair in X-terminators pwned my friggin life I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Wolverine vs Omega Red in X Lives/Deaths and Hour of Magneto. Sinister trying to kill the QC also.
    Those were all great IMO. Seconded.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Since red felt like a whole event i thought it would be fun to go back and choose my fave moments looking over the issues. Issue 6 was the only one i couldn't choose one fave scene but i loved all the scenes. lol

xmenredscene01.jpg
    xmenredscene02.jpg
    xmenredscene03.jpg
    Gosh, those were all favorites of mine. I cannot explain why but I have always liked Thunderbird even though he was pretty much a blank slate, but the way he is written by Percy is just perfection to me.

Yes, that team is what X-Force should be. Plus it is an incredible diverse cast without feeling forced (pardon the pun). Marvel, give me a belated Christmas gift (even though I am agnostic) and give me this as the new xforce comic.