Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Marvel doesn't really gain anything from Wildstorm. Much of Wildstorm was already based heavily on Marvel, so it would just be them acquiring a copy of themselves.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Don't know if Marvel would have done any better with Wildstorm.

After all, how often do they put out comic books with the Ultraverse characters these days?

Okay, maybe I'm wrong but isn't that due to legal reasons?
    Please help Eisner Award winning comic book writer Paul Jenkins and his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...7vlOjaJCkRwCIs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Looking at the state of Disney & Warner Bros, it's a miracle that DC & Marvel comics are still around. Wildstorm would have been DESTROYED by Disney in case you haven't noticed Disney has destroyed the Star Wars, Indiana Jones and the Doctor Who Franchises plus, Warner Bros/Discovery is slowly tanking the DC entertainment too because of the streaming along with other things (not saying) could be misunderstood by people don't smell the coffee
    Last edited by red winter; 01-23-2024 at 06:29 PM.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Looking at the state of Disney & Warner Bros, it's a miracle that DC & Marvel comics are still around. Wildstorm would have been DESTROYED by Disney in case you haven't noticed Disney has destroyed the Star Wars, Indiana Jones and the Doctor Who Franchises plus, Warner Bros/Discovery is slowly tanking the DC entertainment too because of the streaming along with other things (not saying) could be misunderstood by people don't smell the coffee
    How did Disney destroy Doctor Who, if according to your people it was destroyed by Chibnall, Jodie and BBC in 2017?
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    How did Disney destroy Doctor Who, if according to your people it was destroyed by Chibnall, Jodie and BBC in 2017?
    Look at the Star Wars & Indiana Jones movies but you're about Doctor Who I just have my friends opinions
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

BANNED

Maybe it is because I'm already used to it, but I like that it went the DC way. It might have had a more suitable house in the MU, but given Disney's trajectory, the tenants weren't anymore.