View Poll Results: Do you like the current state of the multiverse?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they're all great and I want to keep them around

3 8.82%
  • I like some of them, but others I can do without

6 17.65%
  • No, I don't like any of them

18 52.94%
  • I don't really care either way

7 20.59%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

The dark multiverse could have been interesting had it not been an all-Batman one. Yawn.

As for Perpetua and the Dark Forge stuff? I'm really not into creationist nonsense so does nothing for me. Not everything needs an explanation or literal higher power. To me, it makes things less interesting rather than more interesting.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I hate the multiverse so everything happens to it, outside of the scenario post Crisis on Infinite Earths, is none of my concern.
    Ditto. I was perfectly content with a single universe. Dark Multiverse stuff just added to the mess in my opinion.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-