Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    He is Cyclops’ son after all though seems Scott’s gotta teach him not to call them plan A or B since that implies only 26 plans.
    Cable only needs one plan.

(I do love that line from Scott)

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Bring it on! Why isn't this book weekly?

Its going to be interesting how Al Ewing pulls this off.

The Vulcan fans really didn't like that first fight so if he's actually out of his shell and loses again.

Its gonna have to be a big fight to appease them

Also is he going to take Vulcan completely off the table?

We shall see.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    It would be an interesting direction for him. Someone strong enough to defeat him in actual battle, with some similarity in their powers and both being monarchs in the past. And not a telepath. So Vulcan could potentially listen to her advices.

Exactly. Vulcan is not some random nobody he is extremely powerful opponent who singlehandedly conquered Shi'ar empire. And he also unstable and reckless right now, he would not care about destruction he causes, even if he destroy entire planet. So Storm should not only defeat him, but also pay attention to containing damage to the surrounding area. I want to see their entire battle in great details with great action and imaginative utilization of their powers.
    This fight should show what a powerhouse Vulcan is. He's strong and unpredictable and they need to show him actually making Storm question herself. Maybe he is so powerful that he is unknowingly causing nearby moons to crack? If Storm has to not only defend herself but also protect the damage to the surrounding area, and Vulcan doesn't even have to worry about anything but winning, that should tilt the fight in his favor. Storm needs to be shown as someone who is not only Omega in powers but also in experience and patience. That's how she can whoop his butt while saving nearby moons/civilizations.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

The Vulcan fans really didn't like that first fight so if he's actually out of his shell and loses again.

We shall see.
    Well, I think those Vulcan Fans(however many there are) should get ready to see him lose. Yes, this will be a Big Fight, but in the End Storm is going to have to Humble Vulcan.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    This fight should show what a powerhouse Vulcan is. He's strong and unpredictable and they need to show him actually making Storm question herself. Maybe he is so powerful that he is unknowingly causing nearby moons to crack? If Storm has to not only defend herself but also protect the damage to the surrounding area, and Vulcan doesn't even have to worry about anything but winning, that should tilt the fight in his favor. Storm needs to be shown as someone who is not only Omega in powers but also in experience and patience. That's how she can whoop his butt while saving nearby moons/civilizations.
    I can agree to this.

If, Storm wants to beat Vulcan(which most she will) she's going to have to finally cut loose against him Because, his first shot at Storm didn't really phase her. And Vulcan is not really a smart Fighter he would rather pumble you into submission or Burn you to ash. Which I believe this fight is going to get Physical.

I’m hoping the amount of energy that this fight gives off reverberate throughout the universe most of that energy coming from Storm
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Such a wonderful preview to come home to. She done told him about that fire, and it takes heat to make a hurricane, just super saiyan.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

These pages look great!

Cable is already an epically powerful TK user, so being amped by Khora…?! Its about to be a wrap for thise aliens. I am hoping he opens a precision blackhole inside them so he just ends them in an bloody display a la X-Force realness w/o hurting/losing Manifold.

Storm vs Vulcan is off to EPIC start. What I am looking forward to the most. I can totally see how/why the Arakko landscape will get changed by this fight. Energy manipulation + Elemental Forces just seems like a devastating formula w/ warring omegas. Plus I am hoping we confirm that the “soul” of Arakko isn’t just the planet/warrior mutant society, but that Arakko herself is still alive after Uranos’s attack. Don’t think we ever seen her since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    Mine too. And this comes out the same day as Percy's X-Force, so the comparison makes it all the more painful. I need this team as the official X-Force and Percy's team disbanded as soon as his arch is done.
    We're going to be waiting a long, long time. Percy's run is going to continue into at least most of next year.

At least Ororo and Cable are looking good.

Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

I'm in the minority here. I'm for Vulcan for this second encounter and I know he's the underdog. Yeah, I know his power makes him less of an underdog but still he is. Storm told him she went easy on him, maybe he improved himself better. No matter what the outcome, it's gonna be fun.

Astonishing Member

Woooo boy! We've been building up to this for 10 issues now I can't freaking wait! This is the fight that's supposed to change the landscape of Arrako forever and I'm hear for it!

Vulcan is getting that ass spanked by the Goddess.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

We shall see.
    Are Vulcan fans really a group that needs to be appeased by a writer? This series has been about machinations upon machinations, so I expect it’s a team effort in resolving the various fronts through a carefully outlined strategy, not Storm simply beating Vulcan in a one-on-one fight.

Since everyone is giving a view and it's already off to print and it doesn't matter how i want the battle to end is for storm to BUILD with Vulcan's powers. I want the change that happens to Arrako to be not that it is destroyed but storm is able to perfect and expand it's climate and perhaps even heal parts of the world build Arrako up bigger with rays of sunlight all from the hate vulcan keeps dishing out with his power showing she doesn't have to fight him, she can build all day from the battery that is his power. And when he goes to physically attack her cause powers mean nada here, that's when she bodies him and they keep it moving. Perhaps they can rebuild some worlds together.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You know… if the Krakoa era ends, I wouldn’t mind this being the only X-Book and retitled “Uncanny X-men” with almost the same cast.

It’ll never happen (having only one x book) but I can still see this book become Uncanny.

Amazing looking preview and while I know everyone is ready for the throwdown between Vulcan and Storm I truly just want to see more Thunderbird and Cable. I'm absolutely loving the dynamic these 2 guys have.