Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Repost from the DC board about Cavill's cameo in The Flash:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    He is kinda still in it spoilers:
    old Cavill recycled footage seen in the speedforce, similar to the Adam West cameo
    end of spoilers but yeah, it sucks his proper scene(s) got removed.
    As I said long ago, DCEU Superman has also some Cavill-less cameos, he is on the news helping people during a natural disaster (faceless, you see him from the back), and Barry was a witness of Zod/Superman fighting in Metropolis back in 2013 (flashback scene), if I recall right Supes and Zod are supposed to appear as blurred silhouettes over there.

Repost from the Supergirl thread about a multiverse cameo in The Flash:

The movie always had also some fanservice for the old school Supergirl's fans: spoilers:
    Barry is fighting in the speedforce with other speedsters and the multiverse is collapsing, in an universe is shown Helen Slater Supergirl flying together with Chris Reeve Superman (cgi/archive footage scene)
    end of spoilers
    There is also a wtf? over the top cameo from another Superman that I'm sure it's going to break the internet in June. 😅🤐
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-03-2023 at 11:13 AM.

Rumor is the cameo is spoilers:
    Nick Cage
    end of spoilers which is cool if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Interesting color scheme.
    I’m really getting into Superman suits with non traditional color schemes. Some of them look really cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Also Jung is fantastic so I'm looking forward to seeing that Superman. Reminds me that Rocafort didn't get a good shake
    Rocafort’s art was the only thing getting me through Krypton Returns. He and Ha have the coolest designs for Krypton.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

This is one heck of a ride...Atleast stakes wise..I still think it needed blood and bit gore..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 04-22-2023 at 09:08 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Rumor is the cameo is spoilers:
    Nick Cage
    end of spoilers which is cool if so.
    DM you.

There was always another Superman beside Reeve they showed but it was blurred before now. Or they were hiding who he was or it was a placeholder to add the actor later:

We'll still see a brief glimpse of Reeve in The Flash, as well as another Superman from the multiverse
    spoilers:
    In the actual movie screened, Chris Reeve's Supes appears alongside Helen Slater's Supergirl, Lynda's WW, Adam West's BM as the multiverse gets cracked by the 3 speedsters fighting. There was another Superman appearing but his face was hidden. A small "Crisis" tease.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-23-2023 at 12:58 AM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Greg Pak writing Superman again, hell yeah! Need him to pull a Morrison and just fold in all the good parts of his run back into canon.
    Did the artist not know which Superman? The first cover shows Clark, but the second one looks like Jon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did the artist not know which Superman? The first cover shows Clark, but the second one looks like Jon.
    How does that look like Jon?

He looks like a younger Clark Kent.

In that first issue, you'll also see Cameron in a Metropolis suburb that's basically a Metropolis Koreatown. He has an encounter with a Korean American character there, which also shows that just because someone is from the same immigrant group doesn't mean they're your friend. There are certain ways it explores that second-generation immigrant experience.
    Nrama: Greg, what else can you tease about City Boy ahead of the series launch?

Pak: I can tease Superman! There are interesting ways in which City Boy's powers set him up to have really interesting encounters with key DC characters. The things that he struggles with, in some ways strangely, are some of the things that Superman has to grapple with, particularly in terms of the responsibility he finds himself with based on the knowledge that he has. There are going to be some interesting conflicts and conversations to be had with folks in Gotham for similar reasons but that are also very different. I love the way that the quirks of this particular character make him create relevant relationships with key characters in the DCU. It's going to be a lot of fun exploring that and seeing what fits in.
    Super excited to see Pak write Superman again, especially regarding how he characterizes this new Superman versus the younger one he wrote, as well as see what he adds to Metropolis (fingers crossed that PKJ or Williamson will acknowledge anything he adds).

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    How does that look like Jon?
    Look at the S. Look at the suit, and the hair style and how younger he looks.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I came up with my own two shade costume back when Bendis was ramping up (admittedly I liked the cuffs and how the artists played with the contrast) so these Jon era suits make me happy.

https://image.ibb.co/j73k0A/45793321...79891968-n.jpg
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

"People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Look at the S. Look at the suit, and the hair style and how younger he looks.
    Exactly. One of the artists drew the wrong Superman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Exactly. One of the artists drew the wrong Superman.

Maybe he will "team up"with both supermen
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.