Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lightning Lad sounds better than Lightning Boy, not gonna lie...
    Both are synonyms. Gets a bit sad he goes by the same name when older!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    Attachment 127808

Happy New Year pls bring back the ponytail.
    Big fan of the mullet look myself.

2850052.jpg
    Last edited by The Frog Bros; 01-02-2023 at 05:11 PM.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Big fan of the mullet look myself.

2850052.jpg
    Makes no difference to me, as long as he's wearing the Black Suit to go along with it (XD)

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Superman in black

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Superman in black
    He makes it work .

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Makes no difference to me, as long as he's wearing the Black Suit to go along with it (XD)

Heck yeah!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Chris Reeve and George Reeves' Supermen in a concept art for The Flash. The concept art refers to spoilers:
    the final battle in the speedforce between the 2 Barrys and Black Flash/Future Barry (the guy in the center of the image with the other 2 Flashes). In the actual movie screened, Chris Reeve's Supes appears alongside Helen Slater's Supergirl, Lynda's WW, Adam West's BM as the multiverse gets cracked by the 3 speedsters fighting. There was another Superman appearing but his face was hidden. A small "Crisis" tease.
    end of spoilers

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-03-2023 at 01:57 PM.

Can’t think of a more fitting ending for Cavill then his cameo getting erased from the movie that finishes off the shared universe he founded, but Chris Reeve stays in.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Can’t think of a more fitting ending for Cavill then his cameo getting erased from the movie that finishes off the shared universe he founded, but Chris Reeve stays in.

Damn thsts harsh.sure he wasn't your superman,but he was superman,and he got screwed royally too
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Damn thsts harsh.sure he wasn't your superman,but he was superman,and he got screwed royally too
    I don’t mean that in a “screw him” kind of way, I meant it in terms of “Cavill’s entire career as Superman is him getting fucked over by the powers that be and here at the end he gets screwed over one last time”. Man was supposed to get a Superman trilogy, then found a shared universe and in the end he was totally sidelined and rendered irrelevant. For a movie releasing on Superman’s 85th and supposedly “celebrating” the DCEU, for it to end with no appearance by Cavill himself is pretty much the perfect summary of his career as Superman: supposedly important but in reality not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don’t mean that in a “screw him” kind of way, I meant it in terms of “Cavill’s entire career as Superman is him getting fucked over by the powers that be and here at the end he gets screwed over one last time”. Man was supposed to get a Superman trilogy, then found a shared universe and in the end he was totally sidelined and rendered irrelevant. For a movie releasing on Superman’s 85th and supposedly “celebrating” the DCEU, for it to end with no appearance by Cavill himself is pretty much the perfect summary of his career as Superman: supposedly important but in reality not really.

Thst is sad for Henry,wonder if he can go the Routh route and be a new character on a CW show,and maybe someday play a older superman
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That's cool .

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So..I lost the kitten i tried to save.she was very brave but injury from dogs got to her.

What a shitty new year i been having..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"