Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1148
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    It might be a little awkward if Lori shows up
    That was weird. At that same time Conner was having thoughts about Kara too. The Superman editor at the time really had a thing for kissing cousins.

Astonishing Member

Wait, Kara? We talking when he met the Pre-Crisis Kara who he didn't realize was actually related to him or another time?

Amazing Member

Wait, Kara? We talking when he met the Pre-Crisis Kara who he didn't realize was actually related to him or another time?
    Nope, this was in adventure comics, Black Lantern Kon was trying to get under Cassie’s skin during their fight. While Kon was fighting the ring’s control, the ring revealed to Cassie that he thinks about Kara instead of her.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    Nope, this was in adventure comics, Black Lantern Kon was trying to get under Cassie’s skin during their fight. While Kon was fighting the ring’s control, the ring revealed to Cassie that he thinks about Kara instead of her.
    Why can't some ideas just stay dead?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Why can't some ideas just stay dead?
    Hey. You can find your cousin pretty hot as long as you don’t go for it!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    Seems like a pretty obvious Black Lantern lie to me haha but got it, their whole thing is lying to rile up their enemies

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Hey. You can find your cousin pretty hot as long as you don’t go for it!
    This depends where you are. In the UK, cousins marrying is legal. I'm sure it is in at least part of the US too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Well, Lori was Lena's daughter so she might not even exist anymore.
    Unless Lex named his daughter after his sister... which would be very confusing, but not something unheard of in the DC universe (Like the Flash family and their Bartholomews and Wallaces).
    And Irises, there's two Iris Wests, Wally's aunt and daughter. At least they all have different nicknames. Iris Sr is the only one who doesn't have one, the kid is Irey. The Wallaces are Wally and Ace, the Bartholomews are Barry and Bart. It's not even just the Flashes - there's two Jonathan Kents too - Clark's adoptive father, and his and Lois's son.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Seems like a pretty obvious Black Lantern lie to me haha but got it, their whole thing is lying to rile up their enemies
    Not quite.

We also read the thoughts of the real Conner at that time. He mentioned there was enough truth on Black Lantern Conner words to hurt Cassie

So, Black Lantern Conner is likely exagerating, but not lying.

I'm glad to see that horrible red thing on his hair is now long gone.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I'm glad to see that horrible red thing on his hair is now long gone.

you sure cause that white can easily be fill red
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It wasn't the original explanation, because Superboy's TTK existed even before his retcon to have Kryptonian DNA.

I think it has never been explained why Conner has TTK powers, but it doesn't seem to be related to Kryptonian powers. I remember a story when he lost the Kryptonian powers, but he mantains his TTK (to fight Zod).

It would be interesting to know the explanation to his TTK powers.
    Actually its this way:

TTK is a his sort of META-HUMAN POWER, so he doesnt need sunlight for it.

In one of the early Superboy Stories, there was a suneater and so Superman lost his powers, but Conner (TTK Conner only) still had his powers.
    There was another Situation (if I remember right it was NEW KRYPTON) so there were Krypton Conditions, so Kryptonians lost their powers, but he still had TTK.

Mighty Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/10/dc...speed-force-1/

Kon is in issue 1 and already seems close with Ace and Avery.....(but what about Bart.......)

Conner was shown gazing lustily at Kara as recently as this summer's Swimsuit special.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    you sure cause that white can easily be fill red
    Preview shows that not happening.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin