Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Is Conner older than Jon?
    Not chronologically anyway despite how wonky things are with all the reboots Conner still only been alive only a few years at most while Jon actually lived those years away and naturally grew into a young adult.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Me too.

I don't mind him in a business but I rather see him do something smaller scale like Harper Security from YJ. So him getting into business with his YJ friends feels like a fun way to develop him.
    I kinda see kon doing what the Titans Conner did in the last episode at star labs,where he took over and was as cocky as he could be.
    Not all the time,maybe just once to show it atleast omce
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Not chronologically anyway despite how wonky things are with all the reboots Conner still only been alive only a few years at most while Jon actually lived those years away and naturally grew into a young adult.

Well how long in comics years did the death of Superman happen? Thst will tell you how long kon is in real(not in a rapid aging in a tube kinda way) been alive
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well how long in comics years did the death of Superman happen? Thst will tell you how long kon is in real(not in a rapid aging in a tube kinda way) been alive
    Guess I'll take a swing at my own question.

Jon was born after he died and came back,and he was around 8 to 10 when we met him 1st.kon was freed before thst,so he would have to be atleast 8 to 10 years old After he was released at the chronological age between 13 and 15.so he should be around 23 ,give or take a year in either way.probably more,sense its been a few years since we met Jon as a Lil.kid.So 24 to 26 years old is my guess.

Thats almost how old.he was on the YJ show,and almost as old as Josh Orpin in real life

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Do you want him to stay that young? Just asking you personally.

I personally want him in his early 20s,with a good mix of 90s OG SB and Geoffs more mature version,but with the 2 branching off together into a new version of him thst all fans of him can recognize and think is cool.

So when can we start sending Porter scripts with mggan in them lol?
    Personally? I wanted him to start college or the equivalent so age 18 to 21. Before I was fine with him as a 16 year old teenager until Kara was revealed as 21 out of the blue and Jon was aged up. Kon was Kara's age. He should be her age now. Is Nat older than him? He needs to follow the age progression of the Super Family rather than YJ. I think his personality in Adventure Comics is a happy medium between his two incarnations. It helped to connect the two as he was finally over his Lex connection and had a greater appreciation for life. His personality under Bendis is surprisingly done well. He has the maturity to help raise a child and work the farm of a woman in need. Mature enough to figure himself out and leave school while praising the teacher. He still had a bit of his boyish charms praising Jinny Hex and ranking Cassie and when he said bye to Stacy before leaving class. I already have plenty of ideas to incorporate M'gann into his life.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Personally? I wanted him to start college or the equivalent so age 18 to 21. Before I was fine with him as a 16 year old teenager until Kara was revealed as 21 out of the blue and Jon was aged up. Kon was Kara's age. He should be her age now. Is Nat older than him? He needs to follow the age progression of the Super Family rather than YJ. I think his personality in Adventure Comics is a happy medium between his two incarnations. It helped to connect the two as he was finally over his Lex connection and had a greater appreciation for life. His personality under Bendis is surprisingly done well. He has the maturity to help raise a child and work the farm of a woman in need. Mature enough to figure himself out and leave school while praising the teacher. He still had a bit of his boyish charms praising Jinny Hex and ranking Cassie and when he said bye to Stacy before leaving class. I already have plenty of ideas to incorporate M'gann into his life.

Happy medium is all I ask for,with aspects of all his versions thst scream him.

You make good points,I appreciate when you post,and even though I thought kon was a little held back from what he is imo,your right he was shown being more mature than when he was young in the kesel book or the Reign movie,even though he had thst wannabe OG costume on(wish he would have just put the 1st one on,and tweaked the S shield and gloves.wpukd have been cool to see his 1st suit on him after he aged so much.

I'm ready for anything that's not blah at this point,I don't really see him as a college type kid,in all his versions he was never into it or just living the hero life 24/7 instead.

Share some of your ideas if you want about Ms M

BANNED

I am still surprised that anyone could like the post-Young Justice (1998-2003) version of Kon. He lost all his personality and quirks under Johns. Only Karl Kesel and Ron Marz know how to write him.

As for his age, he should stay 16 and Jon should be de-aged to 8-10.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    I am still surprised that anyone could like the post-Young Justice (1998-2003) version of Kon. He lost all his personality and quirks under Johns. Only Karl Kesel and Ron Marz know how to write him.

As for his age, he should stay 16 and Jon should be de-aged to 8-10.

Oh it was a big change for me,atleast for me,I was there since 93,and never missed one thing he showed up in ,not one,so yeah it was a big huge change to get used to.
    "limited telekinesis" thst really pissed me off seeing that on the page.mostly right after the Joe.kelly run where he learns to make air bubbles and stay alive in space,and uses his TTK to sense every gun in LA and dissemble them all at once.even in bat girls book where he was called Conner he still used his TTK and used it to make a cloud castle that Cass could actually walk on.then straight to limited TK,I about punched the comic lol.

Age shouldn't matter,he is a fun smart ass cool character at any age,but he does need progression

This has got to stop

If Kara is 21 and she’s supposed to be in Dick’s generation, and Jon is 17 or 18, then I’d say Conner should be either 20 or 19 (appearance wise anyway). Not that I think obsessing over ages for characters is a worthwhile effort, that stuff always gets messed with because of the sliding time scale and DC not wanting to let characters age beyond a certain year.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Kara is 21 and she’s supposed to be in Dick’s generation, and Jon is 17 or 18, then I’d say Conner should be either 20 or 19 (appearance wise anyway). Not that I think obsessing over ages for characters is a worthwhile effort, that stuff always gets messed with because of the sliding time scale and DC not wanting to let characters age beyond a certain year.

It all depends how long ago did superman die at doomsday hands? For kon

It all depends if the 1st crisis Kara is the same as the post crisis one?

21 to 26 for Kara
    19 to 24 for kon
    13 to 17 for Jon
    Imo

Conner was introduced while Clark was "dead" and Jon was born after that, so Conner has to be older, doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Conner was introduced while Clark was "dead" and Jon was born after that, so Conner has to be older, doesn't he?

Thst is the whole screwed up thing about this.even if you factor in everything thst could mess with both of their ages,Kon should still be atleast 10 years living.kom has the frozen age thing and gem world,Jon has lost in space time/hostage in a volcano.you would have to really be pushing the limits of those times to make it enough to not age kon any less.

If they change the timing of Supermans death then what about kid Jon? He was raised normal for a decade,we all know there was no break in that time,and kon was created before Jon was born,while superman was dead.

Like I said 19 to 24 comic time,but in reality kon would be closer to 28 imo.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar