Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

So he makes 2 covers,both group shots
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It really doesn't. He was "born" at age 16. Tim was probably 15 at the time, and was 17 just before Flashpoint when Damian was 10. Damian's now 14, so Tim should be 21. So Conner should be 22. Jon's the one whose origin needs tweaking, as he needs another age up prior to Rebirth else he shouldn't have been older than 5 then, instead of being 10 (he'd had his 11th birthday just prior to Bendis aging him up to his current 18).
    With Conner it depends if you are talking about biological age or not.
    He was born at 16, then stuck for a while at 16, but it was (I believe in Superboy#83) mentioned that Tanas Death happened last Year so he became one year older during that. I dont know how many years happened between him being born and now.
    He was also death for one year, before he returned, so its kind of difficult to count this period.

Actually I would say that it would be kind of more logical them being 24 or so.
    Because 8 Years could be work maybe better.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

So he makes 2 covers,both group shots
    The disrespect of Cassie in that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    The disrespect of Cassie in that photo.

Yeah,bloodwynd isn't doing so good in thst spot either lol,but yeah she is size of a spec ugh.the YJ4 deserves better than they have got for decades now.

BUT it has Linda danvers so this cover is top notch to me.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I'm not really feeling Superboy's upcoming change of attire. Keeping the jacket is cool, but it really doesn't do anything for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm not really feeling Superboy's upcoming change of attire. Keeping the jacket is cool, but it really doesn't do anything for me.

So what would be cool for you then?

The AC suit he has now is atleaat a better homage to his OG suit(S),unlike thst punk wannabe suit he is leaving now.

There are those who want him to look like his pre Flashpoint self,or YJ or Titans shows,and then the Reign movie and his jacket actual super suit looks.i personally want both,merge them together as best we can(just like his personality and powers) and bring the entire fan base together

Is next week the digital or physical copy of SB:MoT #5? If it's the physical,then shouldn't the digital be out today,snd if not,are they just releasing both at the same time?

Is next week the digital or physical copy of SB:MoT #5? If it's the physical,then shouldn't the digital be out today,snd if not,are they just releasing both at the same time?
    Next week the physical copy is out. Usually the issue drops on DCUI a week earlier but I haven’t checked yet if it’s there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Anybody have DCUI and want to spoil issue 5 ?

Lot of speculation that Cassie is going to bite it over in King’s WW. If she was still dating Conner she might have been spared but alas.

Anybody have DCUI and want to spoil issue 5 ?
    I checked DCUI and for some reason it hasn’t been released there. Guess we have to wait until Tues.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yes he is a badass,and he will never be allowed to be one on earth,with the other Supers around.maybe he should stay out in space,meet up with other space/alien type characters,band together and start saving/inspiring the universe. But who would join him?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Lot of speculation that Cassie is going to bite it over in King’s WW. If she was still dating Conner she might have been spared but alas.
    There's a thread on Reddit about them. Arguing the merits of Tim and Cassie vs Conner and Cassie. I pointed out that Tim and Cassie has the same problem as Dick and Starfire (who were about to marry in New Titans in the 90s but broke up because of bat office mandate instead just before Dick got his first solo book), so Conner's the better partner for her. Plus, the Super books would actually use her if she was his love interest - the Bat books wouldn't.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...e_rubs_me_the/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This was so cool, yes the DBZ fanboy in me was shamelessly gratified.