Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1148
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

This is literally a headcannon.

Unless its written officially in the pages of printed material its not canon, its just an interpretation for the character.

Which hey all the power to Visaggio she can think however she wants towards the character, hell Connor's relation to Lex Luthor only came about from Geoff Johns head-cannons as a fan, but again unless its actually published its not canon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    I thought that Conner’s TTK was just a more complete control over a Kryptonian’s natural TK field?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Might’ve been the original explanation but it looks like Williamson is tying it instead to Lex’s early attempts to make superhumans like the Chained.
    It wasn't the original explanation, because Superboy's TTK existed even before his retcon to have Kryptonian DNA.

I think it has never been explained why Conner has TTK powers, but it doesn't seem to be related to Kryptonian powers. I remember a story when he lost the Kryptonian powers, but he mantains his TTK (to fight Zod).

It would be interesting to know the explanation to his TTK powers.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-14-2023 at 07:32 PM.

Mighty Member

Y'know what would be really funny. If KonCass made a comeback instead of Kon with M'Gaan. Comic twitter would implode.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Y'know what would be really funny. If KonCass made a comeback instead of Kon with M'Gaan. Comic twitter would implode.
    If we’re never getting Kory/Dick ever again, I doubt KonCass will ever come through.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It wasn't the original explanation, because Superboy's TTK existed even before his retcon to have Kryptonian DNA.

I think it has never been explained why Conner has TTK powers, but it doesn't seem to be related to Kryptonian powers. I remember a story when he lost the Kryptonian powers, but he mantains his TTK (to fight Zod).

As far as I know,the earliest explanation is given in Adventures of Superman #506, when SB discovers he is not Superman's clone. Scientist says they discovered the aura around Superman's body and "translated that aura into a telekinetic field" and that SB can manipulate that field. So basically technobabble.

I doubt KonCass will ever come through.
    I agree. I shipped Kon/Cassie. I even more preferred Kon not sharing DNA with Clark or Lex. But that's never going to be the way it is again, either. I can add to a long list of changes I didn't like, but are popular in general.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 10-15-2023 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    If we’re never getting Kory/Dick ever again, I doubt KonCass will ever come through.
    Which Cass? If it's Cain, yeah, sure, the Bat office doesn't want powerful metas in Bat family stories, but if it's Sandsmark, there's honestly no problem with a Super and a Wonder being together.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

Maybe both origins are true now?

Cadmus made genetic soup trying to make a powerful superhuman using the best they could find that wasn't Kryptonian.... then decided to just split it 50-50 with Superman's DNA?

Might we see Conner grow in power and control over his TTK? Feels like this is meant to set something up. Plus we need to see Conner and Lex chat at some point. Lex wants to shape Superman into the hero he thinks Supes should be, would be a glaring oversight to not address the elephant in the room that Lex tried to grow his own Superman at one point.

Oh and I love the way Melkinov draws Conner. If he had a black background on his S-shield I could get behind this as a more long term look.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I really want to see Connor and Lena Luthor interact. It would be interesting to see it.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

TTK battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I really want to see Connor and Lena Luthor interact. It would be interesting to see it.
    Conner finally gets invited to the Luthor family BBQ
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Conner finally gets invited to the Luthor family BBQ
    It might be a little awkward if Lori shows up

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    It might be a little awkward if Lori shows up
    Well, Lori was Lena's daughter so she might not even exist anymore.
    Unless Lex named his daughter after his sister... which would be very confusing, but not something unheard of in the DC universe (Like the Flash family and their Bartholomews and Wallaces).
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Unless Lex named his daughter after his sister... which would be very confusing, but not something unheard of in the DC universe (Like the Flash family and their Bartholomews and Wallaces).
    Or how Jim Gordon and his wife named their kids after them .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It’s confirmed he named his daughter after his sister and she is still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It’s confirmed he named his daughter after his sister and she is still alive
    Did Williamson confirm that somewhere? That’s what I’m assuming but DC continuity being what it is…