Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Since the DCU is going to have Damian but won’t have Jon any time soon, I wouldn’t be surprised if Conner does get introduced and is set up to be Clark’s successor. Could easily have the Nightwing and Superboy actors take over the mantles when the Batman and Superman actors are done or killed off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Ok this is my new MOVIE or TV show made up origin for kon, that they can use that is different from everything else, but I put together from all those different versions

-The govt wants a new superman, they employ Cadmus to do it

-they have the same problems as everyone does when trying to clone superman, his dna is not decipherable.

-so they decide they will create their clone, but freeze his cellular aging, which will stop the clone from turning into a bizzaro

-1 problem though, it only works if they keep him young

- unbeknownst to Cadmus lex luthor found out about their clone and decided to add his own dna to it's makeup

-when the clone is released as a teen he resembles superman, but also has green eyes, and a devious smile on his face

-he also has so much attitude the Cadmus scientists can't believe this clone is of supermans

-but even with all that attitude he is a good kid and only wants to be the best superMAN he can be

-so he is stuck as a teen, but a teen with a full kryptonian powerset

-aurprising to him and everyone else he manifests a new power called tactile telekinesis, which is also powered by his young solar cells and he can use for many things.

-his TTK can lift, blast, shield, plus control anything he touches. It also can read anything he comes in contact with like vibrations, buildings, chemical compounds of liquids just to make a few. One other thing he can read is his own dna, which allows him to sift thru BOTH his dna donors memories that are stored in their dna.

Ok so that is the origin, not story points, just who he is and how he works. It's a mix of all kinds of his own reading material, but feels a little fresh because it's coming at it from another angle. He could easily show up in the waller show or legacy, or any other titans or YJ type product. We all know him as superboy and he will stay superboy the way he was created, but between the kryptonian and surprise mutation powers of TTK he is easily the most powerful kid on the planet and would be a real handful for superman and supergirl
    I'd probably do something like the New 52 and Smallville. Lex creates a replacement for his deceased younger brother and raises him as an heir. He uses Superman cells to bolster his weak health and ends up settling for giving him Tactile Telekinesis genes to stabilize the hybrid mixture.

He's born as Conner Luthor and his arc is to reject Lex and redeem the Luthor name. Even if that means teaming up with the hated Superman to do so.

This would have been my reboot for the new 52. The younger legacies would need an overhaul.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-05-2023 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Since the DCU is going to have Damian but won’t have Jon any time soon, I wouldn’t be surprised if Conner does get introduced and is set up to be Clark’s successor. Could easily have the Nightwing and Superboy actors take over the mantles when the Batman and Superman actors are done or killed off.

Nightwing will be old enough to squeeze damian in, which meane at least 20s.

Now SB could still be young, in his teens, more OG kesel, so there is a lot of conflict between the 2 personalities.

It's funny DC has pushed the black t-shirt Conner so much,but willing to kill it inside the comics, you would think they would go stay with a $ maker.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd probably do something like the New 52 and Smallville. Lex creates a replacement for his deceased younger brother and raises him as an heir. He uses Superman cells to bolster his weak health and ends up settling for giving him Tactile Telekinesis genes to stabilize the hybrid mixture.

He's born as Conner Luthor and his arc is to reject Lex and redeem the Luthor name. Even if that means teaming up with the hated Superman to do so.

This would have been my reboot for the new 52. The younger legacies would need an overhaul.

Everyone who has ever watched anything superman knows who bizzaro, do starting out a superboy with them trying not be a bizzaro is smart and a comfortable place to begin.

Plus most adaptions have Conner having kryptonian powers 1st,and that is also a comfortable place for them.

Having lex being the big monkey wrench on what is comfortable with what ppl have seen of SB is a great way to introduce all the unique things that only SB has, and make lex FINALLY important to kons existince, which we have never seen from any version so far.

Tactile telekinesis from the comics
    Attitude from comics
    Green eyes and smirk from Reign
    Total dna memory from Titans plus new 52

Add the unique stuff as a big twist in who you think you have there, ppl will latch on cause of the wow factor and the new cool factor
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Nightwing will be old enough to squeeze damian in, which meane at least 20s.

Now SB could still be young, in his teens, more OG kesel, so there is a lot of conflict between the 2 personalities.

It's funny DC has pushed the black t-shirt Conner so much,but willing to kill it inside the comics, you would think they would go stay with a $ maker.
    What I was getting at with Conner being able to come out of the tube fully formed, is that while he might only be 1 or 2 years old chronologically, biologically he will be in his teens. They can immediately have Conner show up after Legacy, join the Titans or Young Justice, and it won’t mess with the timeline or make people’s ages feel off because he’s vat grown. Not saying they will but Conner is easy enough to add to the DCU.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

What I was getting at with Conner being able to come out of the tube fully formed, is that while he might only be 1 or 2 years old chronologically, biologically he will be in his teens. They can immediately have Conner show up after Legacy, join the Titans or Young Justice, and it won’t mess with the timeline or make people’s ages feel off because he’s vat grown. Not saying they will but Conner is easy enough to add to the DCU.

That I agree on, and it is the simpler answer, and would make sense, seeing tv and movie viewers know Conner from Smallville, Titans, Young Justice, and even teen titans go.

Aslong as you call him Conner and have that black and red shirt symbol ppl will know what they are looking at, and adding the fun stuff from the comics (attitude, TTK,jacket and gloves, and some cool add ons from Titans and reign)

If YJ had another season I can see them starting to make Conner look more like lex, I remember the wedding where his eyes were a different color than Clarks in the same panel.

If they changed his eye color, gave him TTK, let him read his own dna with it for donor memory, flight finally, and a leather jacket, he could be a contender for best SB.

Extraordinary Member

Superman Legacy is not an origin story, If he and lois are together, she could be pregnant or jon could be a baby. then they timeskip/age him up to match damian boom super sons

Generaton 3 of heroes could be entirely skipped, since there isnt time for them. Then again, Connor could be created by lex as a counter to Kal el and his protege his son Jon.
    thats an easy angle that would garner alot of media attention

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Superman Legacy is not an origin story, If he and lois are together, she could be pregnant or jon could be a baby. then they timeskip/age him up to match damian boom super sons

Generaton 3 of heroes could be entirely skipped, since there isnt time for them. Then again, Connor could be created by lex as a counter to Kal el and his protege his son Jon.
    thats an easy angle that would garner alot of media attention
    Clark will be 25, I doubt he and Lois are even a couple much less married and expecting a kid. Sorry but the odds of the DCU doing the Super Sons doesn’t look very high. One look at the slate should tell you Gunn is doing his own thing, if Conner shows up he’ll probably be paired with Nightwing like his YJ animated counterpart again.

Extraordinary Member

Clark will be 25, I doubt he and Lois are even a couple much less married and expecting a kid. Sorry but the odds of the DCU doing the Super Sons doesn’t look very high. One look at the slate should tell you Gunn is doing his own thing, if Conner shows up he’ll probably be paired with Nightwing like his YJ animated counterpart again.
    Clark will be 25? source Gunn is doing his own thing and since he is including supergirl why does he need connor? Nightwing can just team up with Kara. If this is a year 4 superman he could certainly have a child already with her. We dont need to see the beginning of their relationship anymore. If you teas Jon you follow through with supersons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Clark will be 25? source Gunn is doing his own thing and since he is including supergirl why does he need connor? Nightwing can just team up with Kara. If this is a year 4 superman he could certainly have a child already with her. We dont need to see the beginning of their relationship anymore. If you teas Jon you follow through with supersons.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...tm_name=iossmf

Conner would be the Super on the Titans team, while Kara would be more standalone.

I could see them picking and choosing who to use. So they skip Garth and Donna for Kaldur and Cassie. I'm hoping Conner makes the cut.

Still salty they left Conner out of that Mothers Day cover with Martha.
    Last edited by walk; 02-06-2023 at 06:00 PM.

It shouldn't matter how old Superman is for Conner to show up, the govt will want to have a deterrent for this flying nuke called Superman. Not to mention, Conner will always come out as a teen, so Superman will always be the more powerful imo.

Black shirt with the black and red symbol
    Black leather jacket
    Gloves
    A mix of Titans of tomorrow and his original grummett suit for me