Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Isn't Kon at least 18?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Isn't Kon at least 18?
    Lol I doubt dc knows.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

Carlos Gzz has gift for both cosplay and art and making one feel not so great about their own body.

This conversation around Conner's codename is so tiresome and really that Superboy exists as an identifiable brand for him is far more valuable anyway.

Type in "Superman" or even "New-Superman" into any search engine your not going to readily find anything regarding Jon or Kenan, now compare that to a search of "Superboy" with Conner.

He's never going to truly outgrow it as he's been a teenager for almost 30 years and will likely still be one in another 30 because that's just how comics are.

Less sexy,more cool is how I like kon portrayed.

Your right about Google searching,Conner is synonymous with superboy.thsts why one of my ideas for him was to lock his age down,probably at 18,so he is still a kid,but all his growth still counts.i would literally take a frozen aged kon if we could get his entire powerset back and fully developed,and a mix of his 2 looks,small price to pay for him being all his potential being maximized.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He could change his clothes every arc depending on the needs if the story.

Characters need identifiable looks,thsts how you can monetize them,and it's a easy way for more ppl to recognize a character.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Isn't Kon at least 18?

He definitely should be at this point

Lol I doubt dc knows.

More like they probably don't care,they just want to do what they want to him,which if you see the AC preview is be the sacrificial lamb to Metallo,and the rest of the time a background prop,with a few panels of random sayings

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    More like they probably don't care,they just want to do what they want to him,which if you see the AC preview is be the sacrificial lamb to Metallo,and the rest of the time a background prop,with a few panels of random sayings
    He's still getting a miniseries so here's hoping things look up.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-24-2023 at 09:11 PM.

He's still getting a miniseries so here's hoping things look up.

If he didn't win the round robin I wonder how DC would be treating him this year?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If he didn't win the round robin I wonder how DC would be treating him this year?
    He'd probably just be apart of Team Super in Action Comics unless someone else wanted to use him.

If Conner didn’t win the RR my guess is he wouldn’t get anything, he’d just be in Action. But they are pointing out a Steel book in honor of Irons’ anniversary so maybe I’m too cynical.

Last edited by Vordan; 02-25-2023 at 01:36 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

He'd probably just be apart of Team Super in Action Comics unless someone else wanted to use him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Conner didn’t win the RR my guess is he wouldn’t get anything, he’d just be in Action. But they are pointing out a Steel book in honor of Iron’s’ anniversary a maybe I’m too cynical.

He would be a background character that was there to make others look good,if he didn't win of course.

It's sad that you have to bury such a easily likable character like they did

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

I remember a rumor, a few people at DC pitched something with Connor, but DC declined all those ideas. This was when they were all hands on deck with Jon as Superman. I guess it wasn't a rumour and DC had a real embargo on Connor. Crazy.
    Last edited by DABellWrites; 02-25-2023 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    I remember a rumor, many a few people at DC pitched something with Connor, but DC declined all those ideas. This was when they were all hands on deck with Jon as Superman. I guess it wasn't a rumour and DC had a real embargo on Connor. Crazy.
    DC and Marvel aren't fair with legacies and tend to play favorites.

It is what it is so you try not to have big expectations beyond the moment.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-25-2023 at 05:07 PM.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Isn't Kon at least 18?
    He's a young adult. That's his age.

How about we just freeze his age at 19,and because if they don't he will lose his powers (bendis last shit decision for him).thst way he stays fully powered,and can grow his powers,but stays superboy ,that is who he is,hell Josh is in his later 20s but played superboy.give him the mature size he should have now,the black and red S shield,but with the young cool look