Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    So is Kon Gohan or Goten?
    He’s the Trunks to Jon’s Goten imo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s the Trunks to Jon’s Goten imo.
    Shouldn't Kon be older?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Shouldn't Kon be older?
    I wasn’t concerned with lining up ages, just personalities. Agewise Conner is Gohan and Jon is Goten, but personality wise it’s the opposite.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I don't know anything about DragonBall stuff,but I do know kon should be older,not be portrayed as a kid still at all,and it has hurt him as a character ever since they brought him back.

We as conner/kon fans need to get past ourselves,I'm taking about comic fans,not every other thing you see Conner on.us comic fans want thst cool kid from the 90s ,cause we know he was the gold.standard in teen characters,but to do so we regressed him backwards from all his growing he has done,and left him there,locking him in amber for all eternity.we are,and the writers who have the same metatility about him are the ones hurting him.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I think most Conner fans are a-ok with moving forward with the character. I read Porter’s Swamp Thing story in the Legion of Bloom anthology, and it was good! Only a couple more weeks of waiting until we finally get to see what he has planned for Conner, and based on the current hot streak the Superbooks have going, I’m optimistic.

Conner also had a cameo in Wielgosz’s story for Legion of Bloom.

I think most Conner fans are a-ok with moving forward with the character. I read Porter’s Swamp Thing story in the Legion of Bloom anthology, and it was good! Only a couple more weeks of waiting until we finally get to see what he has planned for Conner, and based on the current hot streak the Superbooks have going, I’m optimistic.

Conner also had a cameo in Wielgosz’s story for Legion of Bloom.

Yeah he showed up in 2 panels.

So Kenny Porter wrote a story,cavan scott,who wrote Conner in titans united wrote a story,and Riley rossmo proved it wasn't his art thst was bad in Robin,but who and what he is drawing for.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

God I'm.gonna miss Josh Orpins Conner kent

Conner on the Titans show is going full luthor lol.he was even wearing a fancy boy suit,atleast someone is exploring his lex side,DC comics can't be bothered with even dipping kons toe into that

That's a direct adaptation of a storyline from Johns' Teen Titans run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I thought Conner already did the Luthor storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's a direct adaptation of a storyline from Johns' Teen Titans run.
    I thought Conner already did the Luthor storyline?

I'm the comics,Conner was brainwashed into attacking his Titans friends,which didint give him and lex any real time together,then in adventure comics from geoff and Francis he was friends with lexs niece and watched lex pull a fast one with his sister,so besides looking like he was gonna beat lex to death no real time together.

I'm ready for more.

Hell give kon the lex AI thst was just in the new Superman from Williamson,give him a bad influence

Just the other day I was thinking it would be a fun idea if Kon has his own Fortress equivalent and his version of the Jor AI was a Lex AI lol. I’m game for it, but you’d have to find a damn good reason for Kon to want/need Lex’s advice.

Just the other day I was thinking it would be a fun idea if Kon has his own Fortress equivalent and his version of the Jor AI was a Lex AI lol. I’m game for it, but you’d have to find a damn good reason for Kon to want/need Lex’s advice.

It could start out him just trying to get into lexs head without it actually being lex,then it can turn into more.

He could make a fortress of solitude in Hawaii,maybe down in a volcano.have some tech,like something that can tell him where the problems are around the world and a database to investigate things,but no grandiose things like in Clark's fortress. Have lex hear kon into the kind of Superman he thinks Kal should be,but won't.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah he showed up in 2 panels.

So Kenny Porter wrote a story,cavan scott,who wrote Conner in titans united wrote a story,and Riley rossmo proved it wasn't his art thst was bad in Robin,but who and what he is drawing for.
    No, his art was horrible in Tim Drake: Robin along with the writing. This just proves he is capable of doing better, just didn't.