Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Hey did PKJ say if the Operation Blackout thing effects Kon? Like did they make it world can’t remember Jon and Clark but Connor could totally put his secret identity if he so chooses?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    But is she old in the comics now?
    Not particularly. Wasn't she a teen Titan?

But is she old in the comics now?
    That's never really been confirmed. Sure she was on the Titans with Nightwing but so were Raven, Beastboy and Natasha. During Dark Metal she spoke with the younger groups and reminisced when they were on the same team. I'd say she may be 18ish which is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I prefer Supernova.

I think her main villian was Sun Girl back in her Titan days. But YJ defined her more as a character so you'd lean into that more.

This take feels a better fit for comic Conner.
    My favorite version of her. She would definitely be a perfect match for Conner.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Attachment 127887

While on the subject of romance I'm ready for Conner to get some loving again he's been single since he got back and it seems him and Cassie are done so why not give him and Natasha another shot, even though it was only had one date I kind of liked the dynamic they had going plus it'd be nice to have a in-house Superfamily romance and see Conner in a interracial relationship again.

I don't know what it says that there's more examples of Conner flirting and being involved with WoC during the early 90s more than anywhere else.

Attachment 127888

Attachment 127889
    Glad you posted these. He was going by "Boris" and I loved Steel's reaction when he found out. Count me down for another crack at this pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hey did PKJ say if the Operation Blackout thing effects Kon? Like did they make it world can’t remember Jon and Clark but Connor could totally put his secret identity if he so chooses?
    Realistically they’re not going to do anything interesting with it by having close family members not know Clark’s identity, so while they weren’t explicitly listed as people who remembered it’s a safe assumption that Conner and the other Superfamily members know.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Realistically they’re not going to do anything interesting with it by having close family members not know Clark’s identity, so while they weren’t explicitly listed as people who remembered it’s a safe assumption that Conner and the other Superfamily members know.
    No I get that, but is say Kenan or Connor suddenly erased from peoples minds as well? Did Lex only focus his attention to Clark and Jon?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Pretty sure he falls under a Titan so he is good,or atleast say he was at the kent farm so he was safe from it.

Think Conner kent wasn't known anywhere by anyone anyway,jsit been heroing and then staying on the farm.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    My favorite version of her. She would definitely be a perfect match for Conner.

But what version of him? And would a older "graduated" kon be a good match still?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Feeling like he has to prove himself can lead him into dangerous situations,and can make him tap in to his lex side.

I have no idea why he feels.thst way though,cause they don't show him weaker than the others,not recently ,they all seem to be around the same power levels imo.if this leads to TTK and epigenetic memory than go for it.
    I assume it's because of what PKJ mentioned, Kon feeling like Jon is what he thought he was, and not knowing how he fits inside the "House of El" now. Which, I mean, simplifying all of the continuity BS that's been going on in the past years with the Superman franchise, Kon's current position is that of a family member who was away for a while, coming back and not knowing how he fits anymore (hence him being, like Kenan, "on the outside"). That's not uncommon.

No I get that, but is say Kenan or Connor suddenly erased from peoples minds as well? Did Lex only focus his attention to Clark and Jon?
    Oh that’s a good question. I’ll say that Conner’s identity is a secret again while Kenan’s isn’t simply because that’s the “default” status quo for those two. Yang established that Kenan was a public hero in contrast to Clark, I expect PKJ will honor that since it would be another way to differentiate Kenan from the other Supers, and since PKJ has mentioned he’s a fan of Conner having spent time with the Kents I assume that means he likes Conner having a secret identity.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Probably still known,but nobody knows their secret identities so should be easy to live the double life a SUPER does

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    I assume it's because of what PKJ mentioned, Kon feeling like Jon is what he thought he was, and not knowing how he fits inside the "House of El" now. Which, I mean, simplifying all of the continuity BS that's been going on in the past years with the Superman franchise, Kon's current position is that of a family member who was away for a while, coming back and not knowing how he fits anymore (hence him being, like Kenan, "on the outside"). That's not uncommon.

True,guess Porter has his hands full with "finding conners spot in the universe".

Wonder if kon will actually start being critical of Jon,thinking he could have handled things better in certain situations

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Oh that’s a good question. I’ll say that Conner’s identity is a secret again while Kenan’s isn’t simply because that’s the “default” status quo for those two. Yang established that Kenan was a public hero in contrast to Clark, I expect PKJ will honor that since it would be another way to differentiate Kenan from the other Supers, and since PKJ has mentioned he’s a fan of Conner having spent time with the Kents I assume that means he likes Conner having a secret identity.

Yep,thsts how I see it too.

What I want to know is who's apartment was the released page with everyone hanging out and kon and Kenan playing video games in? If Clark and Lois are just Clark and Lois again then how and why are they all hanging out there?

Yep,thsts how I see it too.

What I want to know is who's apartment was the released page with everyone hanging out and kon and Kenan playing video games in? If Clark and Lois are just Clark and Lois again then how and why are they all hanging out there?
    It’s definitely Clark and Lois’ apartment. Given the “Super-Corp” tease in Williamson’s Superman solicits I am expecting the official Metropolis HQ of the Superfamily will become Lexcorp tower. Which could provide some interesting stories for Conner specifically depending on how that’s used.