Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I can’t find it! Showed up on Twitter as one of those “you might like this” posts and then it vanished after I saved it. You know how Twitter is.

Damn Barry's head
    Glad to see Supergirl here,even though it should be a alternate daughter of kals imo
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I can’t find it! Showed up on Twitter as one of those “you might like this” posts and then it vanished after I saved it. You know how Twitter is.

Not the biggest fan of that suit, too much blue.

Wait does she have red boots?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Not the biggest fan of that suit, too much blue.

Wait does she have red boots?
    nope. blue

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    nope. blue
    Oh then wow.

I mean Superman himself was already criticized for wearing the all blue suit, I'm not sure why they think Kara should wear it.

I know some people have a problem with the skirt cause its a gendered outfit but this isn't a good substitute, the color balance is all off.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Damn Barry's head
    Glad to see Supergirl here,even though it should be a alternate daughter of kals imo
    I said in the DCU Films thread that he looks like a Rob Liefeld drawing brought to life

Oh then wow.

I mean Superman himself was already criticized for wearing the all blue suit, I'm not sure why they think Kara should wear it.

I know some people have a problem with the skirt cause its a gendered outfit but this isn't a good substitute, the color balance is all off.
    Calle is probably going to be a one and done given I can’t see Gunn carrying anyone over from this movie, it would be too confusing. They’ll probably cast a new Supergirl.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Super Day by theoDnanda

I can't see that suit and not be reminded of Jon. Or Injustice.

I do feel bad for Sasha Calle though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post

Super Day by theoDnanda
    Interesting redesign.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Looks like she's at a water park. Cute .

I said in the DCU Films thread that he looks like a Rob Liefeld drawing brought to life

Calle is probably going to be a one and done given I can’t see Gunn carrying anyone over from this movie, it would be too confusing. They’ll probably cast a new Supergirl.
    I feel really bad for Calle here, especially since this is her debut in film.

Like her previously filmography is surprisingly very recent, appearing Socially Awkward (2017) as Virginia and The Young and the Restless (2018-2021) as Lola Rosales, later Abbott

So only a couple years on TV and this is her big first time movie role, poor girl

I feel really bad for Calle here, especially since this is her debut in film.

Like her previously filmography is surprisingly very recent, appearing Socially Awkward (2017) as Virginia and The Young and the Restless (2018-2021) as Lola Rosales, later Abbott

So only a couple years on TV and this is her big first time movie role, poor girl
    Yeah...she really got messed over in all this. First Ezra's scandals overshadowed the movie...and now everything is getting rebooted.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I will be really surprised if this movie actually materializes. With WB looking to slash as much as they can for tax write-offs, I can't imagine a bigger write off than this plus with Gunn now taking helm and rebooting everything, I can't see them not just dropping everything and moving on. There doesn't need to be "closure" for the previous movies. I do hate it for Calle and the other actors, but Miller has proven to be such a negative commodity, I can't imagine WB moving forward with the movie.

Maybe Calle has a chance of reprising the role under Gunn's tenure

Would dying her hair blonde technically make a her a different character?

Maybe Calle has a chance of reprising the role under Gunn's tenure

Would dying her hair blonde technically make a her a different character?
    If Andy Muschietti ends up directing the Superman reboot, and he’s the most likely pick after Gunn himself I suspect, then there’s a chance Calle gets ported over. The problem is that the more you keep the more confusing it’s going to be for the general audience to get that the Snyderverse is done. If Reeves had kept Jeremy Irons as Alfred for Battison that would have muddied the waters regarding The Batman being a totally fresh take. If Calle grew her hair out and dyed it blonde that would differentiate her somewhat, but you’d still have people confused about why she’s in the new universe but Ezra isn’t Flash and Keaton isn’t Batman and so forth.

I just don’t see Gunn doing that when he’s already ushering the main Leaguers out the door. Sucks for Calle because she went from being the main Super in the shared universe to getting ousted… but Cavill already went through that himself. Nature of show biz unfortunately.

I think gunnis going scorched earth,BUT I really wouldn't mind her or cavill being seen again,thru the multiverse clause in the DCU contract lol.we could have cavill and routh both on the screen together with the new young superman,one could be Kingdom Come superman and the other could be earth 2 superman.

Hell Calle could play powergirl in the new movies everything is possible
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.