Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Hot Toys' 1/6th scale Supergirl:

That is...not a good likeness. And it will be $300.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

As I rewatch STAS, I forgot that Kara In-Ze had the most devasting origin out of all of Karas. Krypton blows up throwing Argo out of alignment and the world into chaos, Kara sees as everyone around her dies due to lack of resources and potentially freezing to death, family put into cyro with her being the only one to survive and waking up to their remains.

Also makes me miss Kara having a different color scheme compared to the rest of the Super fam

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    As I rewatch STAS, I forgot that Kara In-Ze had the most devasting origin out of all of Karas. Krypton blows up throwing Argo out of alignment and the world into chaos, Kara sees as everyone around her dies due to lack of resources and potentially freezing to death, family put into cyro with her being the only one to survive and waking up to their remains.

Also makes me miss Kara having a different color scheme compared to the rest of the Super fam
    The white and blue with the headband wasn't a bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Enh.... Red Lantern Supergirl's origin story was pretty close. Someone taught her how to use relativistic physics and Kryptonian super-vision to watch life on Krypton as it was before Krypton exploded. It's just echoes of the past... but... it's Krypton as she remembered it before it exploded. Butt... yeah..... It's like watching home movies of dead relatives.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    This is adorable! I miss seeing Kara and Babs together.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    That is...not a good likeness. And it will be $300.
    Yeah, the WOT Supergirl will be comic accurate if that Supergirl gets that little respect.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Are Kara and Babs close enough in age to still be friends like this? Have we had any stories with them together? I would love for that to be explored and have that relationship established again and even strengthened.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Are Kara and Babs close enough in age to still be friends like this? Have we had any stories with them together? I would love for that to be explored and have that relationship established again and even strengthened.
    I don't think we've seen them together since No Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    supergirl2.jpgsupergirl3.jpeg

They've been established as friends for awhile.

Just enjoying a good slice .