Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Do you think we will see the return/debut/cameo of Terra-Man soon in Williamson' Superman book?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Do you think we will see the return/debut/cameo of Terra-Man soon in Williamson' Superman book?
    Next issue of his run has Terra-Man supposedly (hence “The Man of Yesterday”). I want a cool new redesign for Tobias, Mora would ideally do it but Redondo isn’t a bad choice either. Kinda afraid that they’ll just leave him looking like he did during the Bronze Age,and although that would fit as his look back in the past, if Williamson wants to use him in the modern day he needs a makeover. Space cowboy is an ubiquitous concept in scifi, just rip off Cad Bane’s look if you can’t come up with any other ideas.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Maybe if Terra-Man appears here , he would return to present day with a different visual image. At least in his original origin, he don't needs too much work.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Next issue of his run has Terra-Man supposedly (hence “The Man of Yesterday”). I want a cool new redesign for Tobias, Mora would ideally do it but Redondo isn’t a bad choice either. Kinda afraid that they’ll just leave him looking like he did during the Bronze Age,and although that would fit as his look back in the past, if Williamson wants to use him in the modern day he needs a makeover. Space cowboy is an ubiquitous concept in scifi, just rip off Cad Bane’s look if you can’t come up with any other ideas.
    Didn’t they do something similar looks wise in the “Legion of Superheroes” cartoon in the 2000’s with Terra Man? I don’t remember much about the series, but I DO remember his design.

found some cool Livewire fanart.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Fishnet with skull boot.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Somebody tell Black Canary Livewire is stealing her style .