Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I don’t see what the point of de-aging Jon is, if Damien is catching up with him in age now.
    Damian isn't catching up that much. He's still 14 which is only a year older than he was in super sons. You could deage Jon to be 13 and have their dynamic be largely the same.

Extraordinary Member

So the only reason people want Jon deaged is so he and Damian are the same age? They were never the same age it’s the same gap. If anything Damian just needs to be taller

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So the only reason people want Jon deaged is so he and Damian are the same age? They were never the same age it’s the same gap. If anything Damian just needs to be taller
    No, at least for me, I want Jon deaged because he was a better character. It's far more interesting and fun to see Superman raise a son and have that son go on adventures then it is to see Activist!Clark, which is what current Jon is

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    No, at least for me, I want Jon deaged because he was a better character. It's far more interesting and fun to see Superman raise a son and have that son go on adventures then it is to see Activist!Clark, which is what current Jon is
    Well babies are being born and time is moving forward
    When trinity is born Damian will be entering his 15th year there is no point in being Jon back down now. Superman has new kids to raise if they want to do stories like that.

When trinity is born Damian will be entering his 15th year there is no point in being Jon back down now. Superman has new kids to raise if they want to do stories like that.
    Yeah giving them new kids when neither Clark Lois; Jon himself has never properly addressed the **** up they did with what happened to Jon is just great writing. Sure Action is trying but the fact no writer has allowed Jon to be properly angry about the situation & letting Clois have it is annoying.

https://twitter.com/JorgeJimenezArt/...51699248140288

BOOM! news soon, but a new SUPER SONS Omnibus edition is coming! With my new cover Thanks to everyone for the amazing support all these years to these superkids!!! #supersons ❤️🔥🙌 ⁦@DCOfficial

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yeah giving them new kids when neither Clark Lois; Jon himself has never properly addressed the **** up they did with what happened to Jon is just great writing. Sure Action is trying but the fact no writer has allowed Jon to be properly angry about the situation & letting Clois have it is annoying.
    And they never will yes it’s Lois fault but they will never blame her, nor will she ever feel guilty in a way to satisfy readers.

Similar to Stephanie not being hurt that Tim fell out of love with her because she needs to be supportive of his new identity

Showing actual human feelings in thease situation will make the other persons look bad

Some people's maths say that kon-el should be about 28, so there's room in the story for him and Cassie to have a 6-year old if you wanna go there.

Anyone read the Pride Issue? It was a fun lil story with Jon & Constantine I just think it’s funny how Jon a mainstay LGBT character now wasn’t even remotely featured with his BF outside of a cover for story didn’t even appear in just goes on to show I feel Jay has no staying power outside of Tom Taylor.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Anyone read the Pride Issue? It was a fun lil story with Jon & Constantine I just think it’s funny how Jon a mainstay LGBT character now wasn’t even remotely featured with his BF outside of a cover for story didn’t even appear in just goes on to show I feel Jay has no staying power outside of Tom Taylor.
    Cause Jay is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Ash was more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Some people's maths say that kon-el should be about 28, so there's room in the story for him and Cassie to have a 6-year old if you wanna go there.
    Yeah, that's based on the fact Jon was born after the wedding, which of course was after Death of Superman, where Conner debuted. So if Jon would've been 12 now without his age-up, then Conner should be 28, as he was physically 16 when he debuted. Jon's origin ages up Young Justice, and frankly needs adjustment. Tim should be 7-8 years older than Damian based on their respective ages pre-Flashpoint, but that would only make him 21-22.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that's based on the fact Jon was born after the wedding, which of course was after Death of Superman, where Conner debuted. So if Jon would've been 12 now without his age-up, then Conner should be 28, as he was physically 16 when he debuted. Jon's origin ages up Young Justice, and frankly needs adjustment. Tim should be 7-8 years older than Damian based on their respective ages pre-Flashpoint, but that would only make him 21-22.
    Yeah, Tim seems to have caught a bad case of Ash Ketchum-syndrome. Except, even Pokemon is now moving on from Ash now. Not sure if he's ever turned 11 as well.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Here's something I'm wondering now, is Jon gonna get more of the Blue abilities than just doing an electric punch?

Like I didn't read the Superman Blue stuff, but I read the first collection of Morrison's JLA and Clark was in his Blue state for a time. There it went into the specifics of what he can do and he was a full energy being. Didn't have a full corporal state, can change his shape, can manipulate energy, and a bunch of ****.

So I wonder if we're gonna explore the wider abilities of the Blue state than just doing lightning hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Here's something I'm wondering now, is Jon gonna get more of the Blue abilities than just doing an electric punch?

Like I didn't read the Superman Blue stuff, but I read the first collection of Morrison's JLA and Clark was in his Blue state for a time. There it went into the specifics of what he can do and he was a full energy being. Didn't have a full corporal state, can change his shape, can manipulate energy, and a bunch of ****.

So I wonder if we're gonna explore the wider abilities of the Blue state than just doing lightning hands.
    That would be more interesting then whatever Tom’s doing with Jon at the moment hopefully the next writer.

Extraordinary Member

IMG_6007.jpg

Raven symone kissing her gf infront of Jay and Jon mural