Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Jon so controversial enough where he could absolutely be killed off for shock value he’s the equivalent to Jason as in put it to a vote like back in the day & Id say he’s a goner.
    I'd hope DC wouldn't think it was a good idea to let people vote on whether to kill off one of their most prominent queer male characters.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Jon so controversial enough where he could absolutely be killed off for shock value he’s the equivalent to Jason as in put it to a vote like back in the day & Id say he’s a goner.
    jon isn't controversial.Nobody cares about the character no more.There is a massive drop in interest.People actually hated jason from what i gather.Jon is just boring.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Kon’s writer in Action was teasing the idea of him being Queer on Twitter/X & I just gotta point this out if Kon ever comes out or anything Jon becomes so expendable he would be killed off in a year for shock value.
    I don't think there's any concern there as the story isn't canon. It was a rejected pitch that they published as filler, and would've ended with Conner becoming a girl! He would've been trans! Editorial has clearly nixed that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Jon getting a better love interest would help all around

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Jon getting a better love interest would help all around
    That all i ever wanted

I support jonxmary..mary marvel for the win.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    jon isn't controversial.Nobody cares about the character no more.There is a massive drop in interest.People actually hated jason from what i gather.Jon is just boring.
    Do you have any data to back this up

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They really need to let Jon be on his own for awhile. Move to a new city, gain his own supporting cast and villains
    Stop being a clone of his father

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Do you have any data to back this up
    I don't.Dip in the fan arts, discussion..etc that used to be posted here,posts..etc.heck!Jon's importance in story as well.The kid was the star of rebirth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They really need to let Jon be on his own for awhile. Move to a new city, gain his own supporting cast and villains
    that won't help.They need to rebrand the character and what he is about which should be different from clark.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-12-2023 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't.Dip in the fan arts, discussion..etc that used to be posted here,posts..etc.heck!Jon's importance in story as well.The kid was the star of rebirth.

that won't help.They need to rebrand the character and what he is about which should be different from clark.
    .... that makes no sense. I say he needs to stop being a clone of his dad and do his own thing...you say that womt work anc that he needs to be different from clark?

Spectacular Member

Totally agree that Jon needs something that makes him his own character, whether that be his own city or something. Aging him down to a young teen would do that but DC probably won’t.

I’m not sure what this “rebrand” would look like though. Have him be in blue mode all the time? Also they should get rid of Jay. He’s a nothing character.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Totally agree that Jon needs something that makes him his own character, whether that be his own city or something. Aging him down to a young teen would do that but DC probably won’t.

I’m not sure what this “rebrand” would look like though. Have him be in blue mode all the time? Also they should get rid of Jay. He’s a nothing character.
    I dont think he needs to be in blue mode all the time to be interesting or different. Give him his own superhero name, keep the S symbol, invert his colors just to start off.

Spectacular Member

I dont think he needs to be in blue mode all the time to be interesting or different. Give him his own superhero name, keep the S symbol, invert his colors just to start off.
    That could look cool. More red vs blue. Idk what his new name could be…Kon has a few different choices at least, Jon not so much.

Or turn him back into a kid

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Or turn him back into a kid
    That aint gonna happen.