Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Something to think about.

Had Taylor's Son of Kal succeeded instead of PKJ's Action Comics like they wanted, I can imagine it would have gotten the big rebranding AC got with the whole jacket team though technically it wouldn't be a rebranding just them continuing the direction they were already working with like Nightwing's gotten with the Titans announcement.

Taylor most likely would have Jon officially join the Revolutionaries team as their Superman leader compared to Superman uniting the superfam into one big team. The constant appearance of the Revolutionaires culminating in the big team-up against Bendis and the book developing Jay as a new big character are all signs indicating Jon joining them was probably the intention.
    Interesting theory.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Interesting theory.
    Yeah its something I thought of once the Revolutionaries characters began appearing more. Like Taylor is obviously invested in these guys, he devoted his entire Suicide Squad run to establishing them so the next step was seeing how he could consistently have them show up in stuff.

Which is where Jon Kent comes in, as since Taylor was given the opportunity to establish Jon's new Superman status quo he most likely saw the perfect opportunity for his Rev characters, as making them major supporting characters to Jon who DC intended at the time to be the main Superman would ensure them major longevity.

Thats why Jay is the connecting thread, as he's Jon's love interest and a member of the group ensuring the characters have some kind of connection to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Felt like posting for no reason whatsoever.

https://twitter.com/hokkemaruyaki/st...83884176515072

Yes. Uncle Con guilting Dad so Jon can go hang out with him for awhile on a school night.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I hope they actually go for the bickering and fighting.Not like the crap supersons animated movie that had a shitty jon.
    I mean where was all the
    "i am older!!!"
    "I am taller!!"
    " father and i have kryponite,red sun powered armour!!"
    "Well,my dad doesn't need those..he's the effing superman(or just "the superman" for people who think kids don't swear...and are fuzzy about that sorta thing)"
    Le punch to the gut
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-18-2023 at 05:23 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

So Kid Flash brings them forward in time? Kind of makes Irey's and Damian's conversation in Dark Crisis a bit odd (he asked if she was Flash Baby), as this would mean he already knew her. Unless they end up permanently time displaced (unlikely, especially as this Flash run is almost over), which would cause them to be duplicated and put to bed any de-aging requests for Jon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

He deleted the tweet. Wonder why.

Still, I'm putting my money where my mouth and picking up this one (or two) issue story. With One Minute War being an unexpected sales success, maybe the sales for these issues jump noticeably and it proves to DC that both Adams and the Super Sons are still viable and worth putting on books.

Revealed it too soon, I suppose. We weren't meant to know that the Super Sons would be showing up yet.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So Kid Flash brings them forward in time? Kind of makes Irey's and Damian's conversation in Dark Crisis a bit odd (he asked if she was Flash Baby), as this would mean he already knew her. Unless they end up permanently time displaced (unlikely, especially as this Flash run is almost over), which would cause them to be duplicated and put to bed any de-aging requests for Jon.
    My hope is that during this episode they have kid Jon reaffirm his bisexuality somehow, just to put an end to people saying that if he gets de-aged his sexuality will also be erased. I think that woudl go a long way towards addressing many fans concerns over this.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    He deleted the tweet. Wonder why.

Still, I'm putting my money where my mouth and picking up this one (or two) issue story. With One Minute War being an unexpected sales success, maybe the sales for these issues jump noticeably and it proves to DC that both Adams and the Super Sons are still viable and worth putting on books.
    Apparently, it was an error:

https://twitter.com/spacekicker/stat...38783758524416

Quote Originally Posted by Monari View Post
    My hope is that during this episode they have kid Jon reaffirm his bisexuality somehow, just to put an end to people saying that if he gets de-aged his sexuality will also be erased. I think that woudl go a long way towards addressing many fans concerns over this.
    A line saying he likes Jai, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A line saying he likes Jai, maybe?
    That could work. Have him have a crush on Jai would be a way to do it.

Okay so in this weeks Nightwing back-up continues Jon and Dick's investigation in an attempted circus murder. Jon asks Dick to let him do the investigation this time because as per his words "My mom's an investigative reporter, my dad's an investigative reporter, and my boyfriend is an investigative reporter."

Okay that alone above all else is why Jay needs to go. Jon should not be in a relationship that majorly apes his parents. Its just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Okay so in this weeks Nightwing back-up continues Jon and Dick's investigation in an attempted circus murder. Jon asks Dick to let him do the investigation this time because as per his words "My mom's an investigative reporter, my dad's an investigative reporter, and my boyfriend is an investigative reporter."

Okay that alone above all else is why Jay needs to go. Jon should not be in a relationship that majorly apes his parents. Its just lazy.
    I been saying this for the longest Jay being a the way he is doesn’t help with Jon’s problem of being nothing more then a bi version of Clark.