Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

They could always do what Wonder Woman and Captain America did, and have a major timeskip between movies. Wonder Woman's two films were set 70 years apart, and so were Cap's. For Superman, it'd be maybe 15 years. Set the first film around 2012 and the second one around 2027 (i.e. the present day, which it will be by then). That way, the sequel could introduce the Jon Kent Superboy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I am lot more interested in the Jon mini now.

Ultraman is about to become Jon's nemisis

Gonna save some people some money right now. Jon is not in the Tim Drake backup of Batman today. I know he was in it last time but not this time.

It’s a nice little Tim Drake adventure and continues the toy man story, but don’t expect Jon.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-07-2023 at 07:42 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

You think the New 52 Earth 2 might show up in the mini, since Taylor wrote a lot of that and Val-Zod is showing up?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    You think the New 52 Earth 2 might show up in the mini, since Taylor wrote a lot of that and Val-Zod is showing up?
    I hope so on some level. Hope it sparks a small revival

Fingers crossed for Red Tornado Lois

Long shot, but do you think they're setting up for Jon to show up in Injustice 3?

Long shot, but do you think they're setting up for Jon to show up in Injustice 3?
    It would have to be a crossover like the first game. Or someone tries to clone Jon like the new 52 version of Superboy. A villian name Harvest tried to ressurect Jon lane Kent as Superboy.

Mighty Member

Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent # 3

Cover by Travis Mercer

Cover by Clayton Henry

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Cover by Clayton Henry
    Tell me superjon punches batman for being a self righteous hypocrite and superman for being idiotic dictator..No?what a shame..

Jon is gonna do what clark always does stand in the middle and trying to reach both sides to come to an agreement.Then absolutely **** on or praised to high heaven with hope nonsense thrown in the middle.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 02-11-2023 at 03:34 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

What's the point of this crossover, if Jon won't have any impact on this universe anyways? Just to put Jon against Injustice Superman? It's absolutely useless decision from storyline point of view.
    Anyways, I think, that at this point Jon's future doesn't really look promising.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    What's the point of this crossover, if Jon won't have any impact on this universe anyways? Just to put Jon against Injustice Superman? It's absolutely useless decision from storyline point of view.
    Anyways, I think, that at this point Jon's future doesn't really look promising.
    That's the thing.either jon gets to the third game or this is dumb
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

I just hoping C.S. Pacat write Jon next after whatever this self-congratulation is

She proved herself with the Lazurus planet anthology

It's fanservice but to serve Jon by having him face off against another evil version of his father.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    I just hoping C.S. Pacat write Jon next after whatever this self-congratulation is

She proved herself with the Lazurus planet anthology
    I'm not even sure Jon will keep some series after that, to be honest. I'm not even sure about his future. Focus is once again back on Clark (and his sales really improved), there's no need to push ''the new Superman'', because the next Superman movie is going to be about young Clark, and unlike Damian, Jon doesn't have the ultimate bonus for his momentum by appearing in movies.