Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Attachment 132605

Raven symone kissing her gf infront of Jay and Jon mural
    First off congrats to That's So Raven

second off there a mural? Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    First off congrats to That's So Raven

second off there a mural? Ok?
    Yeah, I remebered her Disney show, and a cameo on Princess Diaries 2 (my grandmother loves that and the first one), and hadn't really seen her much until I caught her on The View, with her talking about being lesbian. I wondered what she did after those things, but did not realize she had come out/revealed quietly she was lesbian. So, I did this-

And continued channel surfing.

SUPER SONS OMNIBUS SUPER DUPER EDITION

Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON

Art by PATRICK GLEASON, JORGE JIMENEZ, CARLO BARBERI, and others

Cover by JORGE JIMENEZ

$125.00 US | 1056 pages | 7 1/16″ x 10 7/8″ | Hardcover | ISBN: 978-1-77952-406-5

ON SALE 10/31/23

The sons of Superman and Batman must find their footing as they attempt to live up to their family names. Trying to grow up fast, the pair forms an inseparable bond that will shape them into the heroes of tomorrow!

Packed with even more action and laugh-out-loud moments between the Boy of Steel and the Boy Wonder—plus a brand-new cover from Jorge Jiménez—this extended Super Duper Edition omnibus collects Super Sons #1-16; Super Sons Annual #1; Super Sons/Dynomutt Special #1; Adventures of the Super Sons #1-12; Challenge of the Super Sons #1-7; Superman #10-11, #37-38; Teen Titans #15; and a story from Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1.
    Not included are the short stories from the Saved by the Belle Reeve and Terrors Through Time anthologies.

Extraordinary Member

IMG_6077.jpg

I wonder if Jon will be in Injustice 3

IMG_6077.jpg

Coming how Netherealm is doing MX1 instead of IJ3 kind show how the current discussion is going with the whole movment of WB games

IMG_6077.jpg

Color me shocked that Taylor actually had Jon get mad at and not forgive Harley for what she did like 96% of everybody else did.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

What a bunch of hooey?"lois lived the truth"..Only because she could afford too..Clark had to hide who he is behind a freakin pair of glasses.For lois there less of ia reprecrussion.If something happens it's her that gets hurt.that's it.When clark jumps in and ties by the undies a rapist on a poll.He freakin has to live with putting his life he built at stake,not just skin and bones.He not only disgraces his people and his family.He feeds the worst of the xenephobes.

Clark's truth>>>>>>lois.Robin hood superman ftw!!A truth that has no weight has less value than the truth that does.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-30-2023 at 04:55 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Attachment 132605

Raven symone kissing her gf infront of Jay and Jon mural
    There's a mural? Where is this?

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    What a bunch of hooey?"lois lived the truth"..Only because she could afford too..Clark had to hide who he is behind a freakin pair of glasses.For lois there less of ia reprecrussion.If something happens it's her that gets hurt.that's it.When clark jumps in and ties by the undies a rapist on a poll.He freakin has to live with putting his life he built at stake,not just skin and bones.He not only disgraces his people and his family.He feeds the worst of the xenephobes.

Clark's truth>>>>>>lois.Robin hood superman ftw!!A truth that has no weight has less value than the truth that does.
    I think it meant more in the sense that it was her literal job and calling in life to proclaim the truth as a reporter.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it meant more in the sense that it was her literal job and calling in life to proclaim the truth as a reporter.
    It's his job too..He is a reporter.Atleast for that incarnation,It's not like he wants to be an outlaw.He is just stuck that way cause of his instinct.He isn't batman.He has a life(which i like).although,pop culture superman is irritating with the obssession of "savior of hope..ideal..blah!blah!".
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    Coming how Netherealm is doing MX1 instead of IJ3 kind show how the current discussion is going with the whole movment of WB games
    They wanted the Zazlav leadership thing to settle so the focused on MX1 they want to do a IJ3

Officially read all 5 issues of this comic & the point of it is still lost on me IDK what Taylor’s ultimate end goal is with this comic.

I'd say testing Jon's resolve in situations that are particularly hard - how to do you deal with evil versions of the people you know and love ? How do you reconcile what you know is the heart of the person around you with what's happening in front of you ? And how do you offer a better tomorrow for them ?

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    It's his job too..He is a reporter.Atleast for that incarnation,It's not like he wants to be an outlaw.He is just stuck that way cause of his instinct.He isn't batman.He has a life(which i like).although,pop culture superman is irritating with the obssession of "savior of hope..ideal..blah!blah!".
    Yes, but Lois was more courageous for doing it without superpowers. It's easy to be brave when you're bulletproof.